Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Doubts about Knapper

Getting concerned about Napper. By now he'll well know results are poor, performances have been poor for some time and style of play is nothing like that which he wants.

I'm beginning to think the post match reviews go something like this:

Knapper: David that's a defeat and a really poor performance. How are you going to rectify it?

Wagner: Thanks Ben. Well I've got an idea about swapping some players around. I think that'll sort it.

Next game, next defeat followed by:

Knapper: David that's a defeat and a really poor performance. How are you going to rectify it?

Wagner: Thanks Ben. Well I've got an idea about swapping some players around. I think that'll sort it.

And on it it goes 😆

1 minute ago, Samwam27 said:

Getting concerned about Napper. By now he'll well know results are poor, performances have been poor for some time and style of play is nothing like that which he wants.

I'm beginning to think the post match reviews go something like this:

Next game, next defeat followed by:

And on it it goes 😆

Don’t despair, Smith and Jones are still here. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t despair, Smith and Jones are still here. 

Haha, oh yeah, could add Delia into each conversation with her saying:

Delia: Don't worry David. We love you. You're a great guy. 

1 minute ago, JamieNorfolk said:

Give the guy a chance - p.s I bet a conversation even close to this hasn't taken place. 

Erm, couldn't you tell the tongue in cheek? 

• Haha 1

Every **** lineup that leads to losing winnable games that Wagner avoids the chop, Knapper loses credit with more fans.

It might not be fair or right, but it's what is happening. 

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Bring Webber back before it's too late.

You meeting him for drinks New Year’s Eve? Send my love and many others on here too. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1

Delia goes to Amazon to find a new manager

”filter” *click*

select *sacked* *click*
sort by most recent *click*
sort by price, low to high *click*
select *total f@&£ing failure* *click*
select  *awfully nice fellow* *click*

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

”filter” *click*

select *sacked* *click*

No way she’s doing that mid-afternoons. The first cork has been long opened. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

”filter” *click*

select *sacked* *click*

Surely one of the top sort filters should be ‘pours generous sherry measures’?

27 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Bring McNally and Bowcott back. Succeeded where Webber failed repeatedly and left the place in a better place than where they found it.   

31 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Priceless Hoggy  for everything else there's Mastercard 🤭🤣

• Haha 1

We should be top of the table by now, work should have started on the new stand and signings should be in the offing. Christ, how many weeks is it now ? The club needs far-sighted folk like you, wigwam98.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You meeting him for drinks New Year’s Eve? Send my love and many others on here too. 

He wishes. But for all of his fanboying Webber doesn’t even know who he is 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, S_81 said:

They met at the Walks, Stu will never forget that night. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

They met at the Walks, Stu will never forget that night. 

Stu still refers to him as a divorcee from the snakepit. 

8 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Stu still refers to him as a divorcee from the snakepit. 

Interesting! The night moved on back in the city? “Whisper xG to me Hoggy until sunlight “

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1

It is screamingly obvious the man is out of his depth, he can’t even see the coaching issues at the club let alone the dire recruitment. 

his communication is non existent so in all regards to a decent sporting director he is failing 

21 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Are you still about here making things up?

Not heard you making any more comments about how terrible it was to get rid of Mumba with our much worse Rowe being kept on as a cheap option?

Bizarre that you have some weird desperate obsession getting personal because I have a different opinion on someone you've clearly never met. I've seen all your posts thinking I work for the club, we all have a good laugh about you 😅

Just now, hogesar said:

Are you still about here making things up?

Not heard you making any more comments about how terrible it was to get rid of Mumba with our much worse Rowe being kept on as a cheap option?

Bizarre that you have some weird desperate obsession getting personal because I have a different opinion on someone you've clearly never met. I've seen all your posts thinking I work for the club, we all have a good laugh about you 😅

Well I’m in good company - as you keep making up my comments about Mumba. Which was that he was a left sided option worth keeping. And I still stick to that - as yesterday Hernandez started yet another game for us. 

And as for working for the club - it’s the only assumption that could be drawn by your rather weirdly obsessive defence of Webber. 

12 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Well I’m in good company - as you keep making up my comments about Mumba. Which was that he was a left sided option worth keeping. And I still stick to that - as yesterday Hernandez started yet another game for us. 

And as for working for the club - it’s the only assumption that could be drawn by your rather weirdly obsessive defence of Webber. 

You said far more than just being a left option worth keeping. You were apoplectic. Mumba said himself he wanted to play week in week out. He's done very little for Plymouth.

26 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

It is screamingly obvious the man is out of his depth, he can’t even see the coaching issues at the club let alone the dire recruitment. 

his communication is non existent so in all regards to a decent sporting director he is failing 

Neither Norwich or Canary. I’m afraid the wheels appear to have fallen off the bin / tractor.  Probert out! 
Screaming 🙄 obvious binner. 

Edited by Clever Farke

This forum gets worse by the day. 

6 weeks into the most important job in the club and already the nobheads are turning on Knapper. 

The last thing the club needs is another knee jerk managerial appointment because of impatient fans.

Read what Attanasio said about turning his US team into a successful one. He admits he spent three years making unpopular decisions but was proved right in the end.  Unless things turn really bad I can’t see Wagner being sacked until the end of the season. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You said far more than just being a left option worth keeping. You were apoplectic. Mumba said himself he wanted to play week in week out. He's done very little for Plymouth.

Yes I was very disappointed we had let him go. And for such low cost. I still believe he’ll go on to prove what poor business it was. He, in my opinion, is a better option than Onel. Jury still out on Sainz. And McCallum isn’t much of a defender either - so Mumba would have arguably been a better option. 

But - I agree - he wanted to play regular football. And justifiably so given how well he played for Plymouth. I also agree he hasn’t yet recaptured that form. But he’s still played most weeks for Plymouth. And his goal certainly should have stood v S’hampton 

2 hours ago, norwich canary said:

Obvious binner is obvious. Again.