Sign in to follow this  
JonnyJonnyRowe

Over to you Knapper/Attanasio

As far as I see it you've got two options.

Back him, or sack him,

Either you accept that the squad is dreadful with far too much deadwood and some gaping vacancies and you take steps to address that in January.

Or you disagree with that notion, believe that the squad is good enough, and sack Wagner for underperformance.

Back him, or sack him. Doing nothing isn't an acceptable stance.

Wags doesn't have a clue!!!!!! Leave best attackers on the bench and changes what has worked last few games with McLean as cb.

Surely knapper isn't THIS stupid!?!?

Don't ****ing back him, he's an idiot.

We could sign Rodri, Saka and Ruben Dias in January and that ****ing clown would bench them for Gibson, McLean and Fassnacht.

Moron needs his P45. After today's lineup then there is a case for gross misconduct.

• Haha 1

The issue is he was “backed” during the summer transfer window. Look how that has ended up! A lot of the deadwood that needs removing was brought in the summer.

Edited by EastMidsCanary

8 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

Delia and co will hear more than 20% on Monday that’s for sure. That is if anyone bothers to turn up.

Bet she won’t, the 20% all sit in the Barclay, there is no noise from anywhere else

A lot of these players were signed when wagner was here I do not know how much he was involved but he can not get best out of them 

imagine signing some players who were up and coming stars 

Wagner would rest them and play the old ones 

Any more time with Wagner here is making rebuilding squad harder 

28 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

Delia and co will hear more than 20% on Monday that’s for sure. That is if anyone bothers to turn up.

They won’t though will they? They should, but they won’t. Norwich fans are mute.

• Like 4

Just now, norfolkngood said:

A lot of these players were signed when wagner was here I do not know how much he was involved but he can not get best out of them 

imagine signing some players who were up and coming stars 

Wagner would rest them and play the old ones 

Any more time with Wagner here is making rebuilding squad harder 

Couldn’t agree more . Wagner is showing himself to be a footballing dinosaur and a stubborn one at that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

FB_IMG_1703930385353.jpg

Is he trying to catch a bus or something? Meanwhile the lady on his left looks devoid of any interest. Mind you that's par for the NCFC Board of Directors so why bother to break the mould! 

13 hours ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

As far as I see it you've got two options.

Back him, or sack him,

Either you accept that the squad is dreadful with far too much deadwood and some gaping vacancies and you take steps to address that in January.

Or you disagree with that notion, believe that the squad is good enough, and sack Wagner for underperformance.

Back him, or sack him. Doing nothing isn't an acceptable stance.

Even the first option requires his sacking.   But let’s face it, the whole club needs overhaul.    Executives need direction, clarity and some nous, a new plan cleverly communicated by action.    Recruitment personnel need upgrade, Wagner must go with Adams (ideally) stepping in to see out the season.

Until this happens, no point in recruiting more players.   The team should have all the pressure removed and given new focus on a playing philosophy and support to enjoy playing again.    This should involve primarily Gunn, Stacey, Fisher, Warner, McCallum, Gibbs, Nunez, Sara, Sainz, Rowe, Idah, Sargent and a few of the more experienced players to help out for now… Keeper (not Long), Giannoulis, Hanley, McLean, Duffy, Hwang.  

Fisher and Springett probably need loans. 

The rest should look to move on, with our sincerest apologies!   

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

FB_IMG_1703930385353.jpg

"Now is the winter of our discontent".....

• Haha 2

i think like others said right from the start ,

IF knapper sits on his hands to long the Discontent might come his way if he does not act ,

i think what he did when he first arrived was settle into his role have a look at things first hand was correct 

fair enough but honeymoon is over and football moves very fast ,

if he does not sack Wagner he is part of the problem why we can not move forward 

2 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

They won’t though will they? They should, but they won’t. Norwich fans are mute.

So you're mute?

Or is it all them uvvers?

2 hours ago, city4eva said:

Bet she won’t, the 20% all sit in the Barclay, there is no noise from anywhere else

It always amuses me  when i read such a post. I sit between the halfway line and the eighteen yard line in The City Stand towards the Regency Stand and believe me you are wrong. Those who sit in The Barclay are deluded if they think they have a monopoly on creating a noise or atmosphere. Next you will be telling me that the City Stand is full of coffin dodgers which is yet another sweeping statement made without statistical facts.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

So you're mute?

Or is it all them uvvers?

I am guilty of it yes. Maybe we’re waiting for everybody else to start as the catalyst.

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

FB_IMG_1703930385353.jpg

That could be a reaction to anything at any point in the game but a definite frowny face.

No Neil Adams either so he's not important enough to sit next to BK.

13 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I am guilty of it yes. Maybe we’re waiting for everybody else to start as the catalyst.

Well I'm not mute! Never have been. But I go to support our team not to put on my parts.

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

That could be a reaction to anything at any point in the game but a definite frowny face.

No Neil Adams either so he's not important enough to sit next to BK.

The saving grace of this picture is not being able to see whether Zoe has her arms folded.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Have i stumbled on one of those I'm a better fan than you threads ?

I thought you were on mute…