cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Lions V Canaries*

12 minutes ago, sonyc said:

We should have played the 3 who have just come on and actually tried to win a match. Then sub any of them if necessary in the second half. Not when you're chasing a game.

Anyway, it must be Sarge gets a goal....on around 75 minutes?

Don't be silly that would mean wagner was actually thinking logically!!! He doesn't have a clue!!!! F f s 

In this league, you only need 3 or 4 quality players to get into the top 6 and a coach who knows what he's doing. We have maybe 6 or 7 quality players in our squad. It's criminal how much we are struggling.

4 minutes ago, GRB2 said:

McLean lucky not to see red with that tackle. 

You can tell I've switched off and paying more attention to the darts on my laptop as I've no idea what tackle you're talking about 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

For those saying the squad is to old how about we bring in someone younger.

image.png.1ca3a17e93ae4278602d4263bc5dc3b3.png

She’s a better cook as well, Unironically.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real Buh said:

She’s a better cook as well, Unironically.

Can't be much worse, Delias skills don't go much further than preaching to the nation on how to boil an egg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

He does look poor tonight 

Looks no better  during the day 

Edited by daly

We're not going up or down this season so I'm just trying to enjoy every game in isolation and this has been a fun watch. Football can be a bit robotic and dull nowdays and this has reminded me of a proper intense old school Championship game like I used to watch as a kid. Would be nice to get a result but I've still enjoyed this one. 

3 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

We're not going up or down this season so I'm just trying to enjoy every game in isolation and this has been a fun watch. Football can be a bit robotic and dull nowdays and this has reminded me of a proper intense old school Championship game like I used to watch as a kid. Would be nice to get a result but I've still enjoyed this one. 

We are about as robotic a side as I think there’s ever been. It’s when we mix it up and show some flair that we are dangerous, but do it oh, so infrequently.

For all our possession, particularly second half, we’ve barely had a shot worthy of the name.

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, 2clubbanker said:

Missed the elbow to the face of barnes !!! 

He’s missed a tonne but still managed to find quite a few yellow cards.

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

This is the best attitude to have. Football matches are entertainment imho. Like a book or a film, play etc. Some are amazing and will keep you talking for years, some are cross and disappointing.

You are better going in without expectation and enjoying the event...or not.

• Like 1