Naturalcynic

Millwall away - TV coverage

As far as I can see, the away match at Millwall tomorrow isn’t on the Sky red button or any other channel, but there’s also no sign of a video option to purchase on Canaries TV.  Does anyone know if it’ll be on?

6 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

As far as I can see, the away match at Millwall tomorrow isn’t on the Sky red button or any other channel, but there’s also no sign of a video option to purchase on Canaries TV.  Does anyone know if it’ll be on?

Available on Canaries TV.

23 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If there's a flowing stream the rivers will be full of water.

Thanks Confucius.😉

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Audio is available but currently there’s no video option.

I think the video option is only available to people outside of the UK. 

7 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I think the video option is only available to people outside of the UK. 

Maybe you’re right, but the WBA game on Boxing Day was available.

4 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

It would appear to be one of only two games without an official stream option or on Sky tomorrow night.

How far we have fell! 😉🤣

1 minute ago, BroadstairsR said:

Don't they need an official stream to feed off?

There will be an international one I think.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Haus said:

There will be an international one I think.  

Won't cameras need to be there for that, though? 

Does Millwall TV exist, and will it be operational just for international viewers? Or will IFollow be up just for those? I suppose it could be.

I've never quite fully understood how the whole system works, either IFollow (the financing) or dodgy streams (the means.). 

We live in hopes

Edited by BroadstairsR

38 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Does Millwall TV exist, and will it be operational just for international viewers? Or will IFollow be up just for those? I suppose it could be.

I've never quite fully understood how the whole system works, either IFollow (the financing) or dodgy streams (the means.). 

We live in hopes

The Saturday 3pm games are all shown internationally.  

57 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

We live in hopes

Yes, cameras will be there and non-UK supporters can pay to watch it through Canaries TV, unlike us stuck here in Blighty.

7 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Yes, cameras will be there and non-UK supporters can pay to watch it through Canaries TV, unlike us stuck here in Blighty.

Complete insanity for football fans in this day and age of availability of everything, even if it has to be paid for...except apparently football. 

10 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Really is odd that you could choose to tune in to watch the match in North Korea and Timbuktu but not in the country the match is being broadcast in.

And they wonder why dodgy streams are more popular than ever

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Really is odd that you could choose to tune in to watch the match in North Korea and Timbuktu but not in the country the match is being broadcast in.

You have answered your own question there

The usual sources are listing the game as being shown, if so the only problem is wading through the dozen or more choices. Not all carry Radio Norfolk commentary.

Download Proton vpn which is free, pick the Netherlands,then go on to canaries tv and pick the Millwall match. You do have to pay the £10.00.Hope that helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I think you meant the country where the match is being played rather than broadcast ( it isn’t ) but I agree it does seem odd.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Trouble is people always want something for nothing as long as someone else pays for it.

Like this forum ?

8 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Trouble is people always want something for nothing as long as someone else pays for it.

Not really. Just not available. Opens the door to be Brave with your search engine and hope for a Vipbox to watch it from.