Pugin

Brandon Williams

I heard last week that he has been a bad boy and that his absence from the Ipswich team is not to do with injury. Nothing major, but serious enough to involve the boys in blue. Think of very recent change in the law regarding recreational activity and you won't be far wrong.

• Like 1

A bloke who insults the team and fans he plays for and drives while high might not be a decent person?

Although from what I hear he's been recalled to United due to injuries. That's just what a quick search on the old grapevine says

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

6 minutes ago, Pugin said:

I heard last week that he has been a bad boy and that his absence from the Ipswich team is not to do with injury. Nothing major, but serious enough to involve the boys in blue. Think of very recent change in the law regarding recreational activity and you won't be far wrong.

Strange, he never struck me as the sort of lad who would be protesting for the immediate cease of genocide.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Although from what I hear he's been recalled to United due to injuries. That's just what a quick search on the old grapevine says

You make it sound like a quick search on the old grapevine is less than your normal level of research...

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

A bloke who insults the team and fans he plays for and drives while high might not be a decent person?

I thought loans could only be recalled during the transfer window?

4 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Probably not recalled in the literal sense, more that he has returned to his parent club for rehab from his injury. It isn't uncommon during injuries, especially given his parent club is a high end Premier League club that would have far better facilities and staff than an old barn down the A140 

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

It is usual if a player gets injured whilst on loan, that the player returns to the club that owns him for rehabilitation so they can ensure their investment is protected. Once the player is returned to fitness he is returned to the club loaning him.

Unless of course the club the player is leant to has facilities and medical resources(i.e. good medical staff) that the owner club can trust the player will be well looked after. 1p5wich don't have that level of resource yet, but Norwich do and have been able to retain loaned players as a rule (it's a long time since the Kane experience for instance). Newcastle last season did this with Hayden, only calling him back for assessments. At least it gave Norwich's backroom boys some good experience, shame he was a crap player. 

13 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

It is usual if a player gets injured whilst on loan, that the player returns to the club that owns him for rehabilitation so they can ensure their investment is protected. Once the player is returned to fitness he is returned to the club loaning him.

Unless of course the club the player is leant to has facilities and medical resources(i.e. good medical staff) that the owner club can trust the player will be well looked after. 1p5wich don't have that level of resource yet, but Norwich do and have been able to retain loaned players as a rule (it's a long time since the Kane experience for instance). Newcastle last season did this with Hayden, only calling him back for assessments. At least it gave Norwich's backroom boys some good experience, shame he was a crap player. 

Makes sense, I approached it from the wrong side thinking that man Utd had recalled him due to needing him to cover their injuries, not to treat his injuries

Williams is in even bigger trouble now, following an arrest. It could be the end of his Ipswich career. Meanwhile, the club successfully suppresses the real story. 

Not good to see someone self-destuct, but sympathy is limited is these parts for obvious reasons. 

11 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Williams is in even bigger trouble now, following an arrest. It could be the end of his Ipswich career. Meanwhile, the club successfully suppresses the real story. 

Not good to see someone self-destuct, but sympathy is limited is these parts for obvious reasons. 

11 minutes ago, Pugin said:

What’s he done ? Couldn’t find anything via google 

The player has hinted at being a bad apple before, probably mostly due to posting on some social media outlet or something.

Surprised that this all escaped McKenna's thorough approach to his signings, which the binners constantly refer to.

Great news that everything in the Portaloo garden is not as rosy as they boast. Let's hope that it heralds further discord, especially when it comes to new contracts and greater wages demands being inevitably on the cards.

That whole club from top to bottom is currently full of it'self, whilst us Canaries eagerly await the bubble to burst. There will have been an unexpected financial hit for the club due to this affair, whatever the contractual agreement with Man. U. Small mercies I suppose, but a big ha-ha all the same.

Pity about Williams. I thought him pretty good at City and wouldn't (then) have objected to having him as a permanent.

Edited by BroadstairsR

1 hour ago, Pugin said:

Where is this info coming from? They don't seem to know about it over on the binners forum.

1 hour ago, Pugin said:

Are you saying that Brandon has been arrested or someone closely involved with him? 

I think you will find that was in a car accompanied by some bad boys who drew the heat, as we used to say.

10 minutes ago, Pugin said:

I think you will find that was in a car accompanied by some bad boys who drew the heat, as we used to say.

What's that mean? Pulling a gun out?

34 minutes ago, Pugin said:

I love how you say all this without providing ANY evidence and nobody on the entire internet has said anything similar

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

What's that mean? Pulling a gun out?

I think it means that someone took the blame for him. Or then maybe not : - )

On 14/11/2023 at 16:39, cambridgeshire canary said:

I love how you say all this without providing ANY evidence and nobody on the entire internet has said anything similar

Maybe it is not on the internet for a reason, and people do communicate with each other verbally, not just electronically.........

25 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Maybe it is not on the internet for a reason, and people do communicate with each other verbally, not just electronically.........

Nah, that’ll never catch on!

• Haha 1