Sign in to follow this  
Mullet

Wouldn't it be refreshing if.........

I do have some sympathy for the Blackburn support for the crack o' knac kers starting time....but I assume as it's on the telly-box and kick off is at noon, there probably won't be a plethora of away support in attendance....Maybe the same goes for a percentage of our home support? So they'll probably rather than go to Carra will prefer to sit at home or in the boozer to watch t'game....

I predict a less than average 'actually in attendance' for Sunday....There's the excuses in the event of a poor attendance....Hope I'm wrong?.....

3 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Why are you implying something *every* club does is some sort of conspiracy?

Too many people live their lives in an internet bubble and think the world revolves around them. 
Strangely it doesn’t. 

• Like 1

When we play Blackburn Sunday this week and if we lose the fans have every right to boo as to show the club that the fans are not happy. This is my personal opinion I would sack the manager and sporting director and loan or sell those players in January 2024 to make way for players who want to play for our club with honour and pride.

I think empty armchairs on Sunday would send a strong message that subscribers are not putting up with this anymore. Perhaps watch Farming Diary instead. But  remember to record the game in case we win...

Taking my son out for a driving lesson during the good weather. Will have 5 live on, though not when he is doing his Satnav practise. Practising driving whilst with a stressed passenger. He'll come on leaps and bounds. 🙂 

51 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Hail, ran or shine an' win lose or draw...I'll be there Sunday...Then off to the pub for a beer or two...

Me too. Players, managers, owners come and go but true supporters will stick through it. We've seen it much worse than this and you have to endure the bad times to enjoy the good.

Most important thing is we stop the rot and get a win.

On 03/11/2023 at 09:04, Yobocop said:

The amount of tickets I’ve seen that are trying to be flogged (including mine) it wouldn’t surprise me if it were the lowest attendance in years 

of course the club will say there was 25k there 

There will have been ‘x’ tickets sold, so it will be the attendance given.  It’s how it works.

21 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Taking my son out for a driving lesson during the good weather. Will have 5 live on, though not when he is doing his Satnav practise. Practising driving whilst with a stressed passenger. He'll come on leaps and bounds. 🙂 

Satnav practise?  Is that part of the test these days?  

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Satnav practise?  Is that part of the test these days?  

Yes it is. Modern times, eh. You don't even reverse around a corner now as that is deemed "dangerous" and not a skill you should ever practise! 

The guy is right. Until all fans stay away and season tickets are not. purchased, then the status quo of poor owners and a crap DOF will remain!

Edited by City 2nd

5 hours ago, City 2nd said:

The guy is right. Until all fans stay away and season tickets are not. purchased, then the status quo of poor owners and a crap DOF will remain!

Trouble is we will be destroying our own club . 

1 minute ago, Sufyellow said:

Trouble is we will be destroying our own club . 

Wagner and Webber, Delia smith and MWJ have ruined our club.

Just now, City 2nd said:

Wagner and Webber, Delia smith and MWJ have ruined our club.

They will be gone soon,  we are what keeps this club where it is , trouble is I think they have forgotten that. 

I've never understood why people have season tickets and don't want them when we're not winning. There's always been good and bad seasons.

But of course there wasn't anywhere near this many season ticket holders when the gates really fluctuated mirroring what was happening on the pitch. When I first went the gates ranged from 12,000 to over 30,000. Over 40,000 for the cup game where I made my debut. The 12,000 were known as 'the hardcore support: The rest 'the fairweather support'.

Just lately there's been extremes of seasons. (Just like the weather I guess.) Following Farke's first season coinciding with the end of parachute payments saw a big spike in non-renewals but what followed saw the tickets all sold plus more by Christmas. Nobody had expected Farke's second season which was one of my favourites ever.

Maybe a few of these mediocre seasons will see a big drop in STs. But you never know what's around the corner...

On 03/11/2023 at 12:42, For the future said:

When we play Blackburn Sunday this week and if we lose the fans have every right to boo as to show the club that the fans are not happy. This is my personal opinion I would sack the manager and sporting director and loan or sell those players in January 2024 to make way for players who want to play for our club with honour and pride.

Sell players in January 

Why would any club with money want to buy rubbish players 

Problem is the crap players on long term contacts Duffy Idah etc will drag this club down either further 

On 31/10/2023 at 00:05, Mullet said:

Carrow Road was completely empty of home fans until all the tossers leave the club. Forget the boo's and the after match protests, just don't go, do something else. What a statement it would send out.

Alternatively, wouldn’t it be refreshing if certain so called fans just fcuked off and jerked off on their keyboards to some other cause, so that the rest of us could get on with supporting our club.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Alternatively, wouldn’t it be refreshing if certain so called fans just fcuked off and jerked off on their keyboards to some other cause, so that the rest of us could get on with supporting our club.

They would be better off pretending to be Man City fans, at least they win most weeks, after all surely that's what football is all about!!! 

23 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

There will have been ‘x’ tickets sold, so it will be the attendance given.  It’s how it works.

Yeah I know but attend means to go right? Not I bought a ticket and decided to stay at home 

On 04/11/2023 at 14:36, City 2nd said:

Thank you

20 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Enjoy today did you

Wouldn't it be refreshing if Webber announced that he is leaving the club as of now, Saturday evening on 5 November? No chance of this happening, of course, because he rather fancies considering to draw his salary. Parasites don't leave their hosts until they've bled them dry.