Hook's-Walk-Canary

The pandemic a hoax?

COVID- 19  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Was the pandemic a hoax?

• YES
    • NO
    • NOT SURE

How the hell do you hoax something as big as the pandemic? How do you get the governments of every nation to go along with it? So it's a no from me and out of respect to the millions that died and suffered through it is a definite no and kindly ask Jools to stop watching and reading the ****e he does.

• Like 8

What an utterly ridiculous question to ask in the first place.  You’d have to be the most gullible conspiracy theorist to even consider the possibility.

That Twitter/X account is another guy grifting by reposting RWNJ conspiricy theorists, all he's trying to do is sell overpriced hoodies to gullible idiots like Jools.

• Haha 1

I thought the pandemic was a plot to actually take control? Now it was just a test? 

What is particularly frustrating about this kind of idiocy is that a lot of what is supposed to be happening actually is, but not in the way these morons are describing. It is vested interests like the oil industry, global food manufacturers and dominant technology companies who are taking over our lives and running them in their own interests, rather than those of individuals. People are living in cold, unhealthy homes, being sold food that makes them less healthy and leading less fulfilling lives because of the “right” of corporations to make money as efficiently as possible. “They” don’t need to inject microchips in a vaccine to track us, we are already being tracked by mobile phones and laughably poor privacy rules about private data. Attempts at righting the power imbalance between individuals and corporations are screamed down as big government.

But do these wallies recognise that and protest about it? No, they are taken in by RWNJs who ultimately are doing this to make themselves some money. Wake up sheeple!

• Like 2

Jools, if you really owned care homes as you say, you would know the Pandemic was real, due to the deaths pre vaccine and the huge drop in death after the vaccine, so I guess your post says owning care homes was all a lie ?

If you knew anything about the vaccines, you would know that they were developed long before Covid and had already gone through their first lot of safety checks ( MRNA vaccines ). The vaccines were actually developed as a prevention and a possible cure for cancer and were able to be altered to fight Covid. I guess if you were diagnosed with cancer and these vaccines were available as a cure ( currently going through their final tests ) you would be fighting to be administered the vaccine.

Why have the moderators not removed this thread ? And it just shows what total s*** X Twitter or whatever you want to call it allows people to publicise.

You really have been brainwashed.

11 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

I had 2 relatives ( on my wife’s side ) that died due to covid.

You are a c***

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

I know people who died. This is in pretty poor taste.

That's my view. Some people are truly in the gutter.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

“The vaccine was not brought in for COVID, COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realise that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

David Icke is a big fan of "Dr " Fuellmich ( he is actually a lawyer , no medical qualifications ) , and that of course is always a warning sign . Unless you are completely barmy yourself.

https://davidicke.com/2023/10/16/help-get-dr-reiner-fuellmich-out-of-jail-fast/

4 hours ago, Herman said:

How the hell do you hoax something as big as the pandemic? How do you get the governments of every nation to go along with it? So it's a no from me and out of respect to the millions that died and suffered through it is a definite no and kindly ask Jools to stop watching and reading the ****e he does.

It's like the "moon landing is a hoax" conspiracy. It's a fun little thing to laugh about but end of the day the more you think about it the less it makes ANY sense. If the moon landing was fake why on Earth would the Soviet Union congratulate the US on landing on the moon before them? Why would the Chinese goverment have not come out and said "ah ha, look they faked it!"? It would take millions and millions of people all knowing the truth for decades and for not a single one of them to speak out.. And all for what? What would be the point of lying? What would be gained by lying that man stepped on the moon?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, MooreMarriot said:

David Icke is a big fan of "Dr " Fuellmich ( he is actually a lawyer , no medical qualifications ) , and that of course is always a warning sign . Unless you are completely barmy yourself.

https://davidicke.com/2023/10/16/help-get-dr-reiner-fuellmich-out-of-jail-fast/

It is funny how easily these 'free thinkers' will buy in to anyone on their side with the title 'doctor' without actually checking what they are a doctor of. 

I remember someone posting one of these 'letters signed by x number of drs' which when you dug in included a guy who's main claim to fame is lying about inventing email and a guy who wrote advice columns for the Sunday Sport back in the day.

15 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's like the "moon landing is a hoax" conspiracy. It's a fun little thing to laugh about but end of the day

Excepting the fact that many people died from covid, not least family and friends of people on here. 

The OP's thoughtlessness is staggering.

• Like 2

It was much better after Jools went hibernating. No stupid statements. No pretence. No Guido. No lies about Brexit.

Nearly 7 million died with Covid. Its not possible to say they all died of Covid but they died with it. 

So taking Julia's theory, does that mean Boris lied to us and didn't have it but just fcuked off to chequers yet again?

I've had it twice, in Jan/Feb 2020 (that's right, nearly two months before lockdown) and October 2022. 

It wasn't a hoax I can assure you.

Edited by benchwarmer
  • Like 1

A customer of mine died from Covid

2 minutes ago, benchwarmer said:

I've had it twice, in Jan/Feb 2020 (that's right, nearly two months before lockdown) and October 2022.

I'm on my second bout at the moment. Funnily enough, both times I've been acting in a production. Last year, I missed the first week; this year; it kicked in the day after the final night.

Most of the conspiracy nuts miss the point that Covid when we had no immunity was a different prospect to Covid now most of the population has immunity. It is officially less of a killer than flu now, which is good news. But it doesn't change the fact that there'd be a lot more dead without the measures that were taken.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

A customer of mine died from Covid

I'm on my second bout at the moment. Funnily enough, both times I've been acting in a production. Last year, I missed the first week; this year; it kicked in the day after the final night.

Most of the conspiracy nuts miss the point that Covid when we had no immunity was a different prospect to Covid now most of the population has immunity. It is officially less of a killer than flu now, which is good news. But it doesn't change the fact that there'd be a lot more dead without the measures that were taken.

I agree that the measures taken in the early stages were probably justified (and should have happened sooner) but the second lockdown was not - the economic and psychological fallout did more harm than good.

The covid enquiry is currently looking at the relationship between scientists and the government during the pandemic.  What's emerging, among other things, is that the government cherry-picked from a variety of scientific opinions according to what suited their agenda. The overall impression is of an ad-hoc disorganised approach and that the government was more focused on other things, notably Brexit.

Edited by benchwarmer
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, benchwarmer said:

I agree that the measures taken in the early stages were probably justified (and should have happened sooner), but the second lockdown was not - the economic and psychological fallout did more harm than good.

The covid enquiry is currently looking at the relationship between scientists and the government during the pandemic.  What's emerging, among other things, is that the government cherry-picked from a variety of scientific opinions according to what suited their agenda. The overall impression is of an ad-hoc disorganised approach and that the government was more focused on other things, notably Brexit.

I think you may well be right, but it was an unprecedented situation. Hopefully lessons will be learnt from the inquiry to do better in future events rather than scapegoating people who were just trying to make the best calls without the luxury of being omniscient.

Most of the crass reactions to my op were totally expected. I lost a relation during the pandemic and it was put down to the coronavirus which I believe was influenza. Others I know had and survived coronavirus and all of them likened it to flu symptoms that they'd had in previous years. I myself tested positive for covid five times during the lockdowns - I didn't even have so much as a common cold each time I tested positive. The one time I got really ill towards the end of the lockdowns I tested negative several times. I was off my feet for nigh on two weeks -- I had the flu.

Like the manmade climate change and Net Zero science - it all leads to money and lots of it...

I know. WWI was to get rid of French trees. WWII was to get rid of merchant shipping and promote air cargo. Vietnam was to get rid of 19 year olds. Elvis still works in a chippy and Lord Lucan and OJ didn't do it.

• Haha 1

I don't know about Covid being hoax as such, but I believe Covid happened as a result of Anthony Faucci wanting to do gain-of-function research as a test of making bio weapons. Unfortunately for him the rules under he worked forbade him from doing gain-of-function research because of the inherent dangers, so to get around the rules he outsourced the work to the Wuhan Research Laboratories. At the Lab they successfully created the virus using bats but the virus escaped out into the population, probably via a Lab worker going out to eat in the local wet market.

There's plenty of evidence to support this theory in the email chains between Fauccii and his fellow scientists, but as it implicates the American state, I doubt the truth will come to light for several decades.

How have we managed to invent something like the internet, that can give us all the information that we'll ever need, at the touch of a few buttons, and managed to get more stupid?

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Most of the crass reactions to my op were totally expected. I lost a relation during the pandemic and it was put down to the coronavirus which I believe was influenza. Others I know had and survived coronavirus and all of them likened it to flu symptoms that they'd had in previous years. I myself tested positive for covid five times during the lockdowns - I didn't even have so much as a common cold each time I tested positive. The one time I got really ill towards the end of the lockdowns I tested negative several times. I was off my feet for nigh on two weeks -- I had the flu.

Like the manmade climate change and Net Zero science - it all leads to money and lots of it...

You need help.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

How have we managed to invent something like the internet, that can give us all the information that we'll ever need, at the touch of a few buttons, and managed to get more stupid?

People who don't believe in science, yet posting it on..... the Internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1