Sign in to follow this  
skittles

This pathetic Love in for Farke

He does all the post match bull crap to the Leeds fans with what was his Snake pit love in. It’s like a lot of Norwich fans have some beta male cuckold with dirty Leeds fans. Get a grip on Saturday like me and the family will. And hate on dirty Leeds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, skittles said:

He does all the post match bull crap to the Leeds fans with what was his Snake pit love in. It’s like a lot of Norwich fans have some beta male cuckold with dirty Leeds fans. Get a grip on Saturday like me and the family will. And hate on dirty Leeds. 

I love sour skittles

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Yeah i mean all this love in for Farke when everybody knows it was Webber who got us two promotions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yeah i mean all this love in for Farke when everybody knows it was Webber who got us two promotions.

The balanced view of course it was both of them, and our owners.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

The balanced view of course it was both of them, and our owners.

I wasn't expecting a bite so quick.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I wasn't expecting a bite so quick.

Responding to posts isn't always "biting" 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Sometimes it's nibbling.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Shocked that you of all people responded in the way only you can.

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

If Webber gets blamed for both relegations then he probably should get the credit for the promotions. It’s only fair 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Shocked that you of all people responded in the way only you can.

With facts? Whatever helps you sleep at night Til.

13 hours ago, skittles said:

So he's moved on and is approaching his new job in the best way he knows to get everyone on board. No surprise there and nothing wrong with it - and nothing wrong with holding respect for him after what he did for us. 

As for Leeds, yeah, they are still the same club and we need to try and beat them, so really, all that matters is that come the match, we go for the three points - and before and after it, people can think what they like about Farke.

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

So he's moved on and is approaching his new job in the best way he knows to get everyone on board. No surprise there and nothing wrong with it - and nothing wrong with holding respect for him after what he did for us. 

As for Leeds, yeah, they are still the same club and we need to try and beat them, so really, all that matters is that come the match, we go for the three points - and before and after it, people can think what they like about Farke.

Exactly this. For the OP this was his/her first post. TBH I expect he/she is a troll. Farke was a wonderful manager for us and deserves the love in, but we still need to win on Saturday , as he still needed to move on with his career after we sacked him.

15 hours ago, skittles said:

I think it's a nuisance as well. He's not our manager. He's a nice guy who knows how to work a crowd, but it won't stop me hoping he comes away from the game with his nose bloodied, metaphorically speaking.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I think it's a nuisance as well. He's not our manager. He's a nice guy who knows how to work a crowd, but it won't stop me hoping he comes away from the game with his nose bloodied, metaphorically speaking.

It is funny how people thought he'd built some unique connection with us when it's clearly his MO with all fanbases in order to engender a sense of togetherness. It's a good idea but I wonder how effective it is at the 4th or 5th club.

• Like 1

He's probably still pissed off he got sacked and I wouldn't have thought he was too impressed by the reaction beforehand on social media and this forum. He'll be delighted to put one over us.

You can be sure the Leeds fans will be milking it as well. Unless our boys put in a performance it might get a bit messy.

They're still not great defensively, but then ours is ****e as well, so we do have a chance.

Edited by Capt. Pants
  • Like 1

Farke gave us 2018-19; the best season in my 60 odd years of supporting this club. For that I will always love him. But we all know he's got no idea how to manage a club in the EPL, so getting his Leeds team there will be an interesting watch. I'd rather he took second place than the scum so we can beat them again in the playoffs.

16 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Sometimes it's nibbling.

I can tell you’re a sensitive lover.

Edited by Nuff Said

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Can’t argue with this. However, “respect” seems to be a pretty wide spectrum on here.

1 hour ago, king canary said:

It is funny how people thought he'd built some unique connection with us when it's clearly his MO with all fanbases in order to engender a sense of togetherness. It's a good idea but I wonder how effective it is at the 4th or 5th club.

Farke's great strength is abilty to connect with people.  To say that it is just a modus operandi is to belittle it into some kind of technique that he uses, rather than what it is - a genuine character trait that people rally to. There are very few of these kind of people about and we wasted the opportunity to keep him.

He's not perfect, no-one is, but our loss is Leeds gain - and he is obviously working in the same way as he was with us - because that is the person he is - he brings people together.   Of course, as we've seen, anyone that threatens to spoil that is given short thrift, as with Oliveira, Leitner and others - and he will have issues with that at Leeds and ultimately whether he wins those battles will govern how long he lasts there. At BM, I would guess he never got to grips with the egos there, but Leeds have approached his appointment in the right way to get the best from him.

And he will do well if he gets them to the PL -  because he will be given enough resources to do the job, unlike with us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Exactly this. For the OP this was his/her first post. TBH I expect he/she is a troll. Farke was a wonderful manager for us and deserves the love in, but we still need to win on Saturday , as he still needed to move on with his career after we sacked him.

Because you don’t like what I said you label me a troll?!! Check my start date on here before commenting. Oh and little under a week before his return you bed wetter. 

12 hours ago, Fen Canary said:

If Webber gets blamed for both relegations then he probably should get the credit for the promotions. It’s only fair 

Trouble is he didn't get sacked when he should of done . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Farke gave us 2018-19; the best season in my 60 odd years of supporting this club. For that I will always love him. But we all know he's got no idea how to manage a club in the EPL, so getting his Leeds team there will be an interesting watch. I'd rather he took second place than the scum so we can beat them again in the playoffs.

That would be ok , but leeds buy 25 million pound players,  norwich buy 8 million pound players for the future.  It will be interesting to see what he can do if he gets them up. 

4 hours ago, king canary said:

Not really fair. The connection was very genuine and what would you expect him to do to bring Leeds fans onside from day one. 

I think we need to remember he didn’t walk out on Norwich but was sacked in a quite unpleasant way. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, sgncfc said:

How was that better than 3rd in the Prem or winning the Milk Cup? Jeez some people on here are strange! 

5 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

How was that better than 3rd in the Prem or winning the Milk Cup? Jeez some people on here are strange! 

They were good , but we did get relegated the milk cup year. The third was good as well but no trophy and nothing to celebrate,  was that also the season we got to the fa Cup semi final? Winning the first championship with Farke had everyone on board and was totally unexpected.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sufyellow said:

They were good , but we did get relegated the milk cup year. The third was good as well but no trophy and nothing to celebrate,  was that also the season we got to the fa Cup semi final? Winning the first championship with Farke had everyone on board and was totally unexpected.  

Doesn’t make it n the best in my opinion though. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, king canary said:

Obviously the same.. That's why he does it. Just because he's telling Leeds Fans what a fantastic club it is and why you play for the badge on the front of the shirt and not your name on the back, obviously works. Builds a cult of togetherness. Neil Warnock did the same but with an albeit different narrative and he had 20 clubs.