Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

TNC's Jack Reeve Stranded

55 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

I'm here in Croatia right now. Never had an issue here or anywhere else, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize South Africa..., 'trouble' is a great judge of character, it usually finds those that deserve it. 

Are you sure you want to advertising the fact that you're an international drugs dealer?

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Bitter about what exactly ?

Gotta have a bit o' drivel to go with the bitter.....(don't mention the plane....I did, but didn't get away with it).....

image.jpeg.5b348056db68ef48e35a608132c779bf.jpeg

3 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Croatia is very nice this time of year.

But if you take a taxi at any point, just make sure you've made a will beforehand.

1 hour ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

I'm here in Croatia right now. Never had an issue here or anywhere else, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Belize South Africa..., 'trouble' is a great judge of character, it usually finds those that deserve it. 

I went to Croatia a couple of months ago and the standard and safety of driving was one of the best I've experienced. Italy is worse, Albania much worse and the less said about India the better.

4 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

**** me the sad bitterness of some is really quite pathetic.

You must have shares in TNC 

3 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I went to Croatia a couple of months ago and the standard and safety of driving was one of the best I've experienced. Italy is worse, Albania much worse and the less said about India the better.

Try a rickshaw next time, pedal powered ones are the best. 

2 hours ago, ZLF said:

I have demeaned my self to respond, but I care not if he is on holiday longer than planned (it happens regularly) and care for this thread even less 

Noted.  So no need to respond or read or reply to this or any other similar messages. 

5 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Sounds about right 

1 hour ago, alex_ncfc said:

Why exactly does anyone really need to know about this sycophantic, wannabe celeb being stranded? Does this really constitute news?

Wow. Clearly you’ve listened to his broadcasts sufficiently for it to get up your nose. Why not just switch off? 

Speaking of Croatia, I did the Dubrovnik half-marathon in 2019. Can definitely tell runners organised the event if you have an out-and-back course and they put the water stations smack down the middle so could be accessed on both sides. Lovely start and finish to that course as well, right on the main road in the UNESCO-listed Old City.

We'll ignore the absolute tw*t of a hill with less than three miles to go, but the last mile in was one glorious gentle downhill towards the Old City, through the western Pile Gate and onto Stradun. Lovely.

Dreadful stuff on this thread. I wish Jack and his partner a safe and simple journey home. I’m not really one for the whole crowdfunding thing, but should we do something to help him out? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Has Jack Reeve got himself a deflated volley-ball yet and called it 'Wilson?'....WILSON Castaway Volleyball Balls White One Size : Amazon.co.uk: Sports &  Outdoors

I think its under his shirt! 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I think its under his shirt! 

Oooh...that's really below the belt!....(a bit like the paunch).....

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Oooh...that's really below the belt!....(a bit like the paunch).....

I am glad you didn't buckle under the pressure.

Insurance & fighting for any available compo (good luck with that) is what the rest of us have to persue. 
He was on Look East last night (croatia is now in our region just like Northampton). 
Will we see him paraded on the pitch at 1/2 time if he gets home?

1 minute ago, percy varco said:

Insurance & fighting for any available compo (good luck with that) is what the rest of us have to persue. 
He was on Look East last night (croatia is now in our region just like Northampton). 
Will we see him paraded on the pitch at 1/2 time if he gets home?

Hes a former fan of the season. Well 50% thereof.

21 hours ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Or you're the one causing the trouble.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Any updates on Jack? 

When he needs some more self publicity i am sure he will find a wifi signal wherever he is.