Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Burnley Citeh

Wonder if anyone has gone up behind Barnes in the hotel tonight and sang "It could've been you... It could've been you..."

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How anyone with Iam in their name can call anyone smug is beyond me. Especially when the bloke has scored twice.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

How anyone with Iam in their name can call anyone smug is beyond me. Especially when the bloke has scored twice.

He's a Burnley fan. Think he has a right to be a tad miffed🤣

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Whoosh moment

• Confused 1

So in 13 games City are winning against Burnley on aggregate 42-1

we aren’t playing the same game anymore. It’s over.

47 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's a Burnley fan. Think he has a right to be a tad miffed🤣

If he is miffed because he is watching the best club side in the world playing his team then he needs therapy.

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

If he is miffed because he is watching the best club side in the world playing his team then he needs therapy.

Unproven

16 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Respectfully, I can’t help but feel that it’s that kind attitude that has helped fuel the death of football. I never have,and never will go to a game in awe of an opponent. I’m there because I want see my team no matter who they’re playing.

• Like 3

So, three goals conceded, two fans banned and a red card.

Welcome back Burnley!

What is this thing about the newly promoted side having the worst possible start by being given last seasons Champions?

And they still expect us to believe the fixtures are "random"?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Respectfully, I can’t help but feel that it’s that kind attitude that has helped fuel the death of football. I never have,and never will go to a game in awe of an opponent. I’m there because I want see my team no matter who they’re playing.

No. Its true, they are a fantastic side. I don't think buying the league is good for football, but they are a great team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

F3RzeTdXYAEWdmE?format=jpg&name=medium

Unfortunately this is going to ruin football (if it hasn't already) and in England unless we implement caps on wages, transfers or something like that have in place in the US it's only thing to get worse. The gulf between the top flight and everyone else is getting worryingly large and unless you've got a lunatic in charge to bankroll an attempt at the top flight with no return you've got no chance 

• Like 2

F3RzeTdXYAEWdmE?format=jpg&name=medium

So you start by amalgamating the big European teams, then you add the stupid American teams with the weird names. Maybe add the Middle East teams as well eventually.

The premiership or whatever they call it is dead to me 

It’s a joke of a ‘competition’

If we could win the championship and stay in it, I’d prefer that or send the big clubs packing to a European super league like they wanted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haaland s a terminator if you cut his body open he'll be all metal and if you  cut his head open there won't be a brain ,just some mega advanced CPU , his personality is very robotic too .let's ban cyborgs from football.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

So you start by amalgamating the big European teams, then you add the stupid American teams with the weird names. Maybe add the Middle East teams as well eventually.

Hope they do. The standard of football has improved, but I would enjoy football more if it was in the 70's and 80's. Time they got the World League sorted. 

2 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

Haaland s a terminator if you cut his body open he'll be all metal and if you  cut his head open there won't be a brain ,just some mega advanced CPU , his personality is very robotic too .let's ban cyborgs from football.

Can't tell me he wasnt grown in a lab. They took away all the points he had in looks and put them in footballing abilities

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

Can't tell me he wasnt grown in a lab. They took away all the points he had in looks and put them in footballing abilities

Yeah man city not selling much haaland merchandise to female fans