Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Release McCracken!

A loan does not mean we have released him. He was signed as one for the future way back under Alex Neil from Hamilton so no real surprise after a few years he is returning to Jockghanistan surely especially with Krul looking like he is staying for another season he hardly was going to get a look in.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A loan does not mean we have released him. He was signed as one for the future way back under Alex Neil from Hamilton so no real surprise after a few years he is returning to Jockghanistan surely especially with Krul looking like he is staying for another season he hardly was going to get a look in.

Whoosh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

Whoosh!

To be fair not everybody follows the lunatic ultra-right-wing fringes of US politics!😍

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Jockghanistan

The thought behind that is quite disturbing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

I thought this is what he was going for

Same as 

45 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hope we give his brother Phil a chance. He might fill a hole in our team.

Did you hear that noise? That was the sound of a thousand other posters sighing as they delete their "Phil McCracken" joke.😉

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Herman said:

Did you hear that noise? That was the sound of a thousand other posters sighing as they delete their "Phil McCracken" joke.😉

He plays better with his foil,  Ben Doon.

• Haha 2

Oddly enough, last week I found out that Ben Dover is the father of one of the kids in the TV show outnumbered. 

Can't see him staying now. Chances are he'll do quite well in Scotland and we'll sell him for a couple of hundred grand 

49 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Oddly enough, last week I found out that Ben Dover is the father of one of the kids in the TV show outnumbered. 

Fancy having a pair of **** stars for parents, his mum is Linzi Drew 

2 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Fancy having a pair of **** stars for parents, his mum is Linzi Drew 

I did not know that (not that I've heard of linzi drew), but, that explains his surname being Drew-Honey then....

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Can't see him staying now. Chances are he'll do quite well in Scotland and we'll sell him for a couple of hundred grand 

His contract's up next summer, so chances are he'll leave on a free next summer I think.

Edited by Feedthewolf
Fat hands
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

His contract's up next summer, so chances are he'll leave on a free next summer I think.

I forgot to check your contract spreadsheet 😄😉

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

I can’t think of another film where I can reel off much of the dialogue from memory. Classic!

“Now write it out a hundred times. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.”

• Like 1