Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Max Aarons

We must be super confident of a sale bases on how it is being talked about. I've never heard a club basically saying 'he won't be here next season' without any confirmed bids on the table.

@Yobocop seems confident in Roma which is a surprise to me if Jose stays. It was always suggested he didn't like him when he was linked with Spurs due to being to short. 

1 hour ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Maybe they have got a life and don't see Norwich City (a business) as their bestest friend?

So go and do something else that does make you happy. 

life is way to short to spend it throwing abuse across the internet to anyone who might hear you. 

9 hours ago, duke63 said:

So go and do something else that does make you happy. 

life is way to short to spend it throwing abuse across the internet to anyone who might hear you. 

Abuse? Or just just disagreeing with the forum cancel culture zombies who can't bear not having their own way?

I suspect my NCFC supporting pedigree  would put most of the cry babies on here to shame. You and they don't own opinion whether you like it or not.

1 minute ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Abuse? Or just just disagreeing with the forum cancel culture zombies who can't bear not having their own way?

I suspect my NCFC supporting pedigree  would put most of the cry babies on here to shame. You and they don't own opinion whether you like it or not.

I think there’s owning an opinion and being persistently negative about the club on every single post to the extent people just get turned off by your drivel. 

if your opinions had any substance, you’d be able to back them up but as soon as anyone disagrees you get nasty 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, king canary said:

We must be super confident of a sale bases on how it is being talked about. I've never heard a club basically saying 'he won't be here next season' without any confirmed bids on the table.

@Yobocop seems confident in Roma which is a surprise to me if Jose stays. It was always suggested he didn't like him when he was linked with Spurs due to being to short. 

As said happy to reveal my source once he’s moved - the 3 agent thing that someone mentioned on this thread is a complete fabrication as well by the way. 

Just now, Yobocop said:

I think there’s owning an opinion and being persistently negative about the club on every single post to the extent people just get turned off by your drivel. 

if your opinions had any substance, you’d be able to back them up but as soon as anyone disagrees you get nasty 

Like I am bothered about what the forum whatsapp clique think?

Some of us have known better days.... and better support.

Just now, Nora's Ghost said:

I’m not part of any clique, bit of a loan wolf me my friend 

of course there have been better days but as always with norwich they are few and far between. How many years have we spent on the top flight in our history? 

If I could give you one piece of advice it would be don’t get to high during the good times and don’t get too low during the good times and Ffs its not 1986 anymore, football has moved on and so have norwich we just need that rich benefactor now 😉 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, urdie_Canary said:

He is absolutely garbage, not even close to being the best right back in the championship anymore. I'd take 6 million now

Yawn, can you blame any goal conceded on him?!  You’re the class of McCallum defending tbh. 

9 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Every football club in the country has good and bad times, it's part of supporting a club.

I can't imagine Man Utd supporters ever thought they would be the second team in Manchester and by some big margin.

It's just the level of finger pointing and personal attacks, particularly at certain players and Webber, is very sad and indicative of a compkete lack of respect for other people which social media has inflicted on the world.

• Like 4

Currently in action for U21s and looks to be playing left back according to the line-up.

Hopefully he'll have a great tournament and it increases interest in him, but not entirely helpful playing on the 'wrong side'.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Currently in action for U21s and looks to be playing left back according to the line-up.

Hopefully he'll have a great tournament and it increases interest in him, but not entirely helpful playing on the 'wrong side'.

He's not really done anything so far to be honest.

32 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Italian media is reporting that Roma have agreed a deal to sign Rasmus Kristensen from Leeds. Surely that puts the Aarons rumours to bed?

He’ll probably go to Leeds now

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

This forum as a whole would have no problem with that, I'm sure.

Regardless of the money I really wouldn't be happy with us selling him to a rival.

7 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Thought Pukki was going to Minnesota United?

He is but you know the policy on here is to never let fact get in the way of a good pant wetting hissy fit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Thought Pukki was going to Minnesota United?

He is, at least that's what's been reported. I could have seen Pukki joining Farke in Germany, but not Leeds. I don't think Aarons will go to Leeds either.

Leeds have got Ayling and Drameh (who won promotion with Luton) at RB even if Kristensen goes to Roma so I can't see them wanting anyone else.

On 17/06/2023 at 10:25, king canary said:

Anyone wanna add me to the for WhatsApp group? I wanna talk **** about Nora too...

You have to  be 12 or under...

Wherever young Max ends up I do personally wish him all the very best in his footballing career....He's been a model professional whilst here at NCFC. Max just got his head down and played football.....There's been no controversy, no hissy fits, no scandal, no wanting away or subliminal work to rule or injuries or saturation on social media....His nickname will never be 'chuckles' or 'smiler' and he on occasion and at times looks like he's lost a £50.00 note and found 20 pence....but, he's mature, committed and serious and has loyalty and integrity which in the modern game is a rarity....

Good luck Max...I'm grateful for your time served here....    

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Not even on the bench tonight, is he carrying an injury? 

A Norwich defender carrying an injury? Surely not!

8 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Not even on the bench tonight, is he carrying an injury? 

1 minute ago, Sooty57 said:

A Norwich defender carrying an injury? Surely not!

I heard he was confirmed ill.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I heard he was confirmed ill.

Aah, that's ok then