4 minutes ago, moyneseyncfc said:

I have heard Shane Duffy passed his medical yesterday and will be announced as a Norwich Player on Friday. Great Signing. 

Agreed, will be superb at this level and offers real competition to grant and Ben 

I heard he's being announced during the Arctic Monkeys. They're getting him on stage to play harmonica 

• Haha 1

Good to get him in early and give him a full pre-season with us, and gives us a dominant, streetwise presence in the air to replace Hanley with his injuries.

Great if it’s true. From what I’ve seen on recent posts about Duffy coming I’ve been getting a feeling that we’re trying to sign him but can’t reach an agreement with a contract

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Heard from who?

Cant say but 100% signed. Reason he hasnt signed earlier as he was home last week at friends wedding. But yeah passed medical yesterday and to be announced Friday. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, moyneseyncfc said:

Cant say but 100% signed. Reason he hasnt signed earlier as he was home last week at friends wedding. But yeah passed medical yesterday and to be announced Friday. 

Huh, interesting given the private plane to and from norwich and ireland that I posted about on the transfer thread last week. If that was duffy then hey it all adds up.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

10 minutes ago, moyneseyncfc said:

This is pretty much common knowledge.

1 hour ago, The Raptor said:

I heard he's being announced during the Arctic Monkeys. They're getting him on stage to play harmonica 

During "I bet you look good in the back four".

• Like 8
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, jaberry2 said:

This is pretty much common knowledge.

Love all the ‘I know more than you do’ lads

• Like 3

Duffy seems to spend a lot of time being sidelined through injury. I hope that we do not acquire another aging crock.

Edited by kenfoggo
  • Haha 1

When i hear the name Shane Duffy I keep thinking it's a member of a boyband.

IIRC, there was a Shane in Westlife and a Duffy in Boyzone. Or possibly the other way around.

1 hour ago, kenfoggo said:

Duffy seems to spend a lot of time being sidelined through injury. I hope that we do not acquire another aging crock.

I bloody hope not... His move to Fulham was made permanent earlier this year, only to be loaned out again now is dodgy to say the least. What Fulham fans saying about him?

10 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Love all the ‘I know more than you do’ lads

Im kinda of a big deal. #ITKlegend

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Hopefully this is correct, a good start to one of our most problematic positions

The fact we have been linked to about three centrebacks does point to it being a key position.

Then again we do have two defenders including our captain our injured for god knows how many months so only makes sense

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The fact we have been linked to about three centrebacks does point to it being a key position.

Then again we do have two defenders including our captain our injured for god knows how many months so only makes sense

Yes, now what other position could we really do with filling.  Hmmm, can't put my finger on it, I'm sure there's a space that needs a good signing....

25 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Also, one potentially leaving

• Like 1

11 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Yes, now what other position could we really do with filling.  Hmmm, can't put my finger on it, I'm sure there's a space that needs a good signing....

Drummer. He's not up to standard... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Drummer. He's not up to standard... 

I'll bet he was sweating like Philip Schofield's brother in that costume!

EDIT: Or a she. Reading the comments the drummer is Nao Kawakita...

Edited by TheGunnShow

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So, todays the day we find out if Moy is full of **** or not

Pot kettle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1