NeymarSmith

If we played Ipswich now

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

There’s a lot of people in denial I see. 

Nah, just some Norwich fans. It's confusing when you've also got some ITFC admirers on the same thread,  admittedly. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

If this isn’t motivation enough to improve the team then nothing will be

Webber and his merry leadership team doesn’t care if we lose to Ipswich, this is a true statement. They wouldn’t lose a single wink of sleep.

Our whole existence as a club should be to beat Ipswich. That’s the whole thing. 

Really looking forward to having the rivalry back. It will either galvanise or split the fanbase, but if we are in the same league as them finishing above them becomes crucial.

I can't remember when we last lost to them but Wagner musn't be the first.

Bring it on.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Really looking forward to having the rivalry back. It will either galvanise or split the fanbase, but if we are in the same league as them finishing above them becomes crucial.

I can't remember when we last lost to them but Wagner musn't be the first.

Bring it on.

You belive the last time they beat us was 2009? Whole different world.

If there's at least one thing that should motivate and unite our fanbase is to keep that date.

23 hours ago, NeymarSmith said:

If we played Ipswich now at P15s poor road on Tuesday, given each team's squad available and current confidence and form, would one confident of a win?

Would you be tempted to swap dw for KMc ?

- secretly wondering how many comments it takes for someone to post "binner"

Walk in the Park for us. Its like saying Burnley who are rampaging through the Champ could suddenly turn up and beat say Aston Villa or a team just outside the top 6 in the prem. 

ALWAYS $hit on the old blue and white…

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Walk in the Park for us. Its like saying Burnley who are rampaging through the Champ could suddenly turn up and beat say Aston Villa or a team just outside the top 6 in the prem. 

I want the squad to have your passion and go out there and show them the levels. We are on top. But am I confident? Hmm

7 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Except of course Burnley are clearly the best team in the Championship. The Binners are not running away with league1. 
‘ When I was young, a little boy….

In answer to the first question I think it would be a close run thing.

In answer to swapping KMac for Wagner? In a heartbeat.

On 16/04/2023 at 08:10, Midlands Yellow said:

There’s a lot of people in denial I see. 

They think it is a river in Egypt.

• Haha 1

On 16/04/2023 at 00:12, KeiranShikari said:

These lads are in their 40s now.

mD08A43.jpg

Wow - they're surely more than ten years old in that pic?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Anyone got any idea how many years these pant wetting threads have been being posted for?

Surely your memory is not starting to play tricks on you after posting on here for all these years ?

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Surely your memory is not starting to play tricks on you after posting on here for all these years ?

I miss Lapps.

He'd just post "we're doomed' on these nonsense threads...

Edited by nutty nigel
💛💚
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I miss Lapps.

There was a time when i could rely on you to name all the Fag Packet Accountants and be the Binfinder General but that MA thread and the upsurge in the Scum fortunes is clearly taking its toll on you.

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

I miss Lapps.

Why is it a nonsense thread? You could just say we’d thrash them twice if you believe that. There’s a 90% chance we meet next season unless we’re promoted. Apart from Lakey no one on here thinks we have a chance. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Why is it a nonsense thread? You could just say we’d thrash them twice if you believe that. There’s a 90% chance we meet next season unless we’re promoted. Apart from Lakey no one on here thinks we have a chance. 

Perhaps it's the nonsense contributions. But of course you can say they're not nonsense if you like. Folk can say anything they want on here.

But what I do know is no self respecting Norwich supporter would big up the binners...

36 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Perhaps it's the nonsense contributions. But of course you can say they're not nonsense if you like. Folk can say anything they want on here.

But what I do know is no self respecting Norwich supporter would big up the binners...

They won 6-0 on Saturday in front of 29,000 and sit in an automatic promotion spot so no need to big them up as they are facts.

Yours

A self respecting Norwich supporter of 60 plus years.

Edited by TIL 1010

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

They won 6-0 on Saturday in front of 29,000 and sit in an automatic promotion spot so no need to big them up as they are facts.

Yours

But you must admit posting binner facts on a Norwich forum with an old bill avatar is a little bit sus....

Edited by nutty nigel
😂💛⚽💚💪💪🏿😂 ... 😭💙🤍😭

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

But you must admit posting binner facts on a Norwich forum with an old bill avatar is a little bit sus....

Nothing ' sus ' about facts. I am merely a seeker of the truth something a few on here find hard to deal with.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nothing ' sus ' about facts. I am merely a seeker of the truth something a few on here find hard to deal with.

Here's some more facts...

The truth is we've not lost since 2009. Never in the history of the derby has one side been so dominant for so long. Some of my grandkids have gone through their entire education since they last beat us. 

If you'd planted a tree every day since they last beat us global warming would be over... (That might not be a fact)

Edited by nutty nigel
🌲🌳🌴🌲🌳🌴🌲🌳🌴🌳🌴🌲🌳🌴🌲🌳🌴
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Here's some more facts...

The truth is we've not lost since 2009. Never in the history of the derby has one side been so dominant for so long. Some of my grandkids have gone through their entire education since they last beat us. 

If you'd planted a tree every day since they last beat us global warming would be over... (That might not be a fact)

You OK hun ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Might not be a fact, but probably close though.

I honestly couldn't give a monkeys if they are promoted and we do play them next season. In fact if we do it will be a couple of highlights in the season for me. What I do know is that there will be a clamour for tickets to go to portaloo road and we will probably hammer them....................again. 

And if they manage to scrape a result against us after so long, it might make the fixtures competitive again.

Bring them on

• Like 1

At the moment we'd still murder them. Next season who knows what players we will each have, but let's hope we get to play them first at Carrow Road so we can keep the record going a bit longer.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You OK hun ?

Of course I'm ok.

I saw these and I thought of you hun...

IMG_20230418_104201.jpg.db1d74b9f586ea45511c4d65e7468d1d.jpg

Edited by nutty nigel
💛⚽💚🙃

13 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Yours

Yet not one of their players would be a certain starter for us.

Honestly, our (underperforming) team would walk League One. Ipswich aren't even up yet and have spent most of the season in third. They certainly have a good chance of going up but it's not a done deal, and if they do go up, expect them to struggle next year as most promoted teams do.

If they weren't our local rivals and we were talking about Plymouth (who have spent most of the season above them and taken four points from them) would you be concerned? No chance. There wouldn't be a single thread about the threat of Plymouth next year, like there wasn't about Rotherham last year. Not one.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Honestly, our (underperforming) team would walk League One. Ipswich aren't even up yet and have spent most of the season in third. They certainly have a good chance of going up but it's not a done deal, and if they do go up, expect them to struggle next year as most promoted teams do.

If they weren't our local rivals and we were talking about Plymouth (who have spent most of the season above them and taken four points from them) would you be concerned? No chance. There wouldn't be a single thread about the threat of Plymouth next year, like there wasn't about Rotherham last year. Not one.

Excellent post.

Irrespective of the comfortable City victory there would no doubt be many threads started on why it was completely unacceptable on a multitude of levels. 😅

Apples

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Are Plymouth and Rotherham our bitter rivals then ?

3 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

I think Connor Chaplin might be in with a shout.