Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Happy Clappers

I am here for you tonight. So come on guys lets hear it!

Nutty, tell us all how great the owners are and how lucky we are to have them! God bless Dels and Winnie!

Hogey, give us a lecture on the merits of the magnificent Webbo! The mountain climbing, sporting director extraordinaire!

And the rest of you, lets hear how Poundland Farke, Davey Waggers is the right man for the job. Despite being an unmitigated failure in his last two jobs!

Let's be 'Avin you!

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

Nutty, tell us all how great the owners are and how lucky we are to have them! God bless Dels and Winnie!

Hogey, give us a lecture on the merits of the magnificent Webbo! The mountain climbing, sporting director extraordinaire!

And the rest of you, lets hear how Poundland Farke, Davey Waggers is the right man for the job. Despite being an unmitigated failure in his last two jobs!

Let's be 'Avin you!

No need for this sort of thing Keith, no need at all...............

6 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Let's be 'Avin you!

Nutty and Hoggy in a deep embrace and will get back to you shortly. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Let's be 'Avin you!

This guy gets it.

8 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Oh look, Keith Scott, how predictable - what complete and utter pr1ck.

He ain’t far wrong though. You’re angry at him and he is laughing at you.

Edited by Midlands Yellow

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He ain’t far wrong though. You’re angry at him and he is laughing at you.

Get a life - I’m not angry with him or anyone. He’s a grade-a muppet, that’s just the way it is.

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Get a life - I’m not angry with him or anyone. He’s a grade-a muppet, that’s just the way it is.

Webber? Fair enough and good night Pickle. 

32 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Let's be 'Avin you!

I remember you posting the same nonsense wanting Farke out the season we won the championship. Was it McCarthy you wanted? 

Thanks for the mention though. And thanks to our owners that they take no notice of you.

All the best 

Massive nutty nigel

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I remember you posting the same nonsense wanting Farke out the season we won the championship. Was it McCarthy you wanted? 

Thanks for the mention though. And thanks to our owners that they take no notice of you.

All the best 

Massive nutty nigel

Sorry Keith, as had been suggested I was in a tight embrace with Nutty and I didnt want to be the one to separate us. He's gone and posted this so now I thought I'd hop back on to invite you to go back to Portaloo Road where you belong.

17 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Poundland Farke. I like that.

Except Farke was a Poundland McCarthey according to the big feller...

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

All the best 

Massive nutty nigel

41 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Let's be 'Avin you!

Very big of you sir. 

Are we taking bets tonight on how many Binners will be outed by the Binfinder Generals based on nothing other than they post negative views in the current climate ?

• Like 1

We are lucky to have Delia and while we could have had better we could have had worse.  She will ensure we are attractive to future buyers and not hand us on to some rubbish one.

Keith happy clap this.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Are we taking bets tonight on how many Binners will be outed by the Binfinder Generals based on nothing other than they post negative views in the current climate ?

Not sure about that. I think it's about those who big up the binners while being negative. I checked with my psychiatrist, he was pleased to hear from me, and he couldn't explain it...

Big Keith Scott isn't a binner by the way. He once tried to get a ticket to see us. It was against Arsenal though so he could be a gooner...

3 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Why do people still take Keith Scott seriously? It's the most obvious troll/parody account on the forum yet people still treat it as if it's genuine?

He calls me Hogey, its a little endearing.

I do agree with Keith on our owners and structure, it is time to change the dual couple comfort set up, about time after 28 years to give it up and let a new set up move it forwards.....I hope / wish this takeover hurries up now, surely the club without promotion now will be far cheaper for Attanasio to purchase.

Edited by Indy

15 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

Let's be 'Avin you!

Look at me, look at me, hello, please look at me and help me pretend I'm not a lonely 40 something virgin.

16 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Oh look, Keith Scott, how predictable - what complete and utter pr1ck.

16 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I see in my absence Branston has taken up my mantle of angry swear word user. Good lad.

59 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I see in my absence Branston has taken up my mantle of angry swear word user. Good lad.

Angry? No.

Bored/fed up with idiots only posting rubbish when we lose? Yes, guilty as charged.

17 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

He's clearly just someones alter ego who is just on a wind up. Just ignore him.