wcorkcanary

Aaaah someone got offended

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

If he is banned hes probably spitting at his screen seeing your blatant disregard for apostrophes.

As a mark of respect ill be following suit where possible, itll be tough, cant lie! 🙂

I've heard of the tombstone apostrophe but that's taking the mick! 😉

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

By the sounds of it, people with nothing better to do other than bicker on thread after thread

No it wasn’t!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

🍿

Greavsy could be on a roll here, watch your back CC.  He may fancy picking another one off, and we know you're in the sights. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Greavsy could be on a roll here, watch your back CC.  He may fancy picking another one off, and we know you're in the sights. :classic_biggrin:

I would add you to my list, if I had one. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I would add you to my list, if I had one. 

But that’s exactly what someone with a list would say… 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

But that’s exactly what someone with a list would say… 

Maybe youve spotted my double bluff!. Or not. 😉 

13 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Have to admit i don't always check my apostrophies as my phone often autocorrects for me. He'll  be back or Hell be back...what's the difference? Can't all be prefect . Shrug emoji. 

This is a good game... is TvB banned or not? He could be playing the long game though, probably researched it. Wink emoji. 

Roight , off to mail me books to my bean counter.No fag packet required.

PS  I'm  Not banned either it seems. Good ,i was only giving self improvement  advice. Big wink emoji.

He’ll / hell The difference is that one’s a bit warmer than the other ( allegedly)

17 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

I've heard of the tombstone apostrophe but that's taking the mick! 😉

My local farm shop has a sign advertising potatoe's

17 hours ago, Taiwan Canary said:

Don't worry, Bill will be back with another alias.

Not convinced TvB is Bill TC, although I grant you they displayed similar traits.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Not convinced TvB is Bill TC, although I grant you they displayed similar traits.

Correctomundo... similar but not the same. Raving egotist ...yup.  Quickly loses plot and resorts to very odd insults...yup. Absurd ( google assisted)know all...yup.  

But thats about it...plus they were posting at the same time a while back....imagine being able to maintain TWO odious  personalities simultaneously. 

11 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Correctomundo... similar but not the same. Raving egotist ...yup.  Quickly loses plot and resorts to very odd insults...yup. Absurd ( google assisted)know all...yup.  

But thats about it...plus they were posting at the same time a while back....imagine being able to maintain TWO odious  personalities simultaneously. 

The giveaway for me, is that Bill is totally steadfast in his views, right or wrong, whereas TvB is prone to flip flopping on occasions, usually when sufficient time has passed that he believes no-one will notice.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

The giveaway for me, is that Bill is totally steadfast in his views, right or wrong, whereas TvB is prone to flip flopping on occasions, usually when sufficient time has passed that he believes no-one will notice.

Good point, the common ground rhey share is that they dont discuss, they point score, deflect and obfuscate.  Then blow a gasket....all very amusing.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Good point, the common ground rhey share is that they dont discuss, they point score, deflect and obfuscate.  Then blow a gasket....all very amusing.  

Sounds like Boris! 

2 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

Too many similarities for my liking.  But maybe you're right. They (He) display the ability to use the Internet as a resource extremely well without being able to back it up with any real world knowledge,  empathy or the intellect to analyse what they (he) have posted. The forum is a much better place without that type of character. Interestingly I saw a Bill TV link on the wrath of the Barclay last week.

Edited by Taiwan Canary
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Taiwan Canary said:

Too many similarities for my liking.  But maybe you're right. They (He) display the ability to use the Internet as a resource extremely well without being able to back it up with any real world knowledge,  empathy or the intellectual to analyse what they (he) have posted. The forum is a much better place without that type of character. 

Can't argue with the last sentence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Taiwan Canary said:

Too many similarities for my liking.  But maybe you're right. They (He) display the ability to use the Internet as a resource extremely well without being able to back it up with any real world knowledge,  empathy or the intellectual to analyse what they (he) have posted. The forum is a much better place without that type of character. 

Sorry, but if TuBs grasp of detail from items he's googled is the same level as what info he beleives he's gained about me from my posts, then he's very lacking. He has no idea. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Sorry, but if TuBs grasp of detail from items he's googled is the same level as what info he beleives he's gained about me from my posts, then he's very lacking. He has no idea. 

After much research and fact checking, TuBs found out that i was unemployed, living in Cork city with a gambling habit...and my name is Darren.

He was wrong on all four counts. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

He is Morty or Smudger surely, he called Greavsy a cnut and then offered to meet him down the Nelson. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JuanVelasco said:

He is Morty or Smudger surely, he called Greavsy a cnut and then offered to meet him down the Nelson. 

Lol. Morty still living rent free in some posters heads. 

He 100% doesn’t have any accounts on here anymore 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like TVB can react to posts but not actually post, then again i am sure he will tell me if i am wrong.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Leedscanary said:

Lol. Morty still living rent free in some posters heads. 

He 100% doesn’t have any accounts on here anymore 

Spoilsport 😂

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Spoilsport 😂

I believe he has his own forum. You can find him there and double the membership. 

I'm sure he'd be grateful.  

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Looks like TVB can react to posts but not actually post, then again i am sure he will tell me if i am wrong.

He has just changed his reaction to this post from a ' Thanks ' to a ' Ha Ha ' so make of that what you will.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

My local farm shop has a sign advertising potatoe's

The grammar N**i in me wants to invade.

7 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

No, not the same poster.. City1st (Bill) had/has what poker players call a tell, and it is unmistakeable. I have never seen TvB display it.