Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Five years ago today... NEVER FORGET

Never tire of hearing that. Amazing goal. The two centre backs turning into consumate attackers with the perfect cross from the one who is known for being wayward with his passing at the best of times. Demonstrates perfectly the spirit in that era.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Never tire of hearing that. Amazing goal. The two centre backs turning into consumate attackers with the perfect cross from the one who is known for being wayward with his passing at the best of times. Demonstrates perfectly the spirit in that era.

Top of the seasons stats is Grant Hanley with 1586 successful passes.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

One of quite a few occasions during that era where I totally lost it during goal celebrations!

Probably my favourite goal of the Farke era. Last minute of stoppage time, two centre-backs combining to stop our great rivals from beating us for the first time in donkey's years... McCarthy giving it to the Ippo fans after they scored... everything about it was just perfect. I think about it most days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

I love the complete loss of any sense of impartiality from the commentator. "Aaaow awful".😂

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Probably my favourite goal of the Farke era. Last minute of stoppage time, two centre-backs combining to stop our great rivals from beating us for the first time in donkey's years... McCarthy giving it to the Ippo fans after they scored... everything about it was just perfect. I think about it most days.

Paul Lamberts return with Ipswich was pretty close too...

13 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think if one is feeling a bit down about NCFC, or anything really, a quick re-run of that goal certainly lifts the spirits.

It's on my Youtube playlist for sure.

25 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'Oh nooooo😪😭😭HOW AWWWFULLL😭😭This is heartbreaking😭😞'

'Will they ever beat them?'

I smashed the screen on my phone in the celebration. Totally worth it. Just for the way they had it snatched away from them at the last second. Would rather that than beating them comfortably 3-0 or 4-0. Good luck to Big Dunc and Forest Green today

I say this every time this subject comes up. The 'defending' by Webster for Ipswich is one of the most shocking pieces of play I've ever seen by a professional footballer. Completely switches off and stops playing at an absolutely vital moment. Cheers Adam. 🙂 

Never been to a derby but I have to say I think that was probably the most damaging goal of the Farke era. The Ipswich fans singing along happily then suddenly turning horrified as Timm prevents them from drawing our unbeaten run against them to a Klose...

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

Never been to a derby but I have to say I think that was probably the most damaging goal of the Farke era. The Ipswich fans singing along happily then suddenly turning horrified as Timm prevents them from drawing our unbeaten run against them to a Klose...

Post of the week purely for that finale 

Cap’n Fistpumps short lived moments  of glory . He even had the presence of mind to call out the River End fans . It was the highlight of his Binner career . Leading at Carrow Road for 3 whole minutes. 

I think he still has a star tattoo on his àrse to prove it.  

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

8 hours ago, Well b back said:

Top of the seasons stats is Grant Hanley with 1586 successful passes.

1585 sidewards or backwards 😂👍