Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Transfer Deadline Day

1 minute ago, crab man said:

Sinani not the last one out the door either by looks of it, any ideas who else is off?? 

Club haven’t confirmed anything so hang tight 

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Che Adams being mentioned for £25m move (bargain or what) should be an exciting last few hours. 

thats crazy money for a player with his Ability 

5 minutes ago, crab man said:

Hopefully just development squad out on loan... 

Screenshot_20230131-204305_Chrome.jpg

Not exactly exciting news as a fan is it, waiting to see if one of our decent players leaves club (not Sinani)

27 minutes ago, crab man said:

Sinani not the last one out the door either by looks of it, any ideas who else is off?? 

I'd guess one of Placheta or Tsoliz back out on loan.

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Don’t think it’ll be a main player, for one of those to leave without a whisper would be very odd.  My money is on an u21 on loan.

Rowe, perhaps - to see if he's shaken off his injuries?

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Don’t think it’ll be a main player, for one of those to leave without a whisper would be very odd.  My money is on an u21 on loan.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if we've negotiated the termination of Tsoliz loan because we've found somewhere else for him.

But my money would be on Placheta, don't need him, we've got Onel and the Brazilian for pace out wide.

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Rashica to Galatasaray on a perm perhaps?

Can't see it, did you not see that comment a few days ago on here about Galatasaray's debt level?

9 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Well, if it is the Dickson-Peters one, you pretty much nailed it!

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Can't see it, did you not see that comment a few days ago on here about Galatasaray's debt level?

Didn't stop them spending £30m in the summer, and signed two players for £5m a piece, I'm guessing that's probably about what we'd accept for Rashica at this point.

They finished 13th last season so no European football which will have hurt them financially, but currently top of the league so will be expecting Champions League football next season.

Bit annoying really that Rashica could come out of this season with serious honours after his pathetic showing for us early this season.

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Didn't stop them spending £30m in the summer, and signed two players for £5m a piece, I'm guessing that's probably about what we'd accept for Rashica at this point.

They finished 13th last season so no European football which will have hurt them financially, but currently top of the league so will be expecting Champions League football next season.

Bit annoying really that Rashica could come out of this season with serious honours after his pathetic showing for us early this season.

Think that spending's even more reason why I can't see it, to be honest. Unless they've pulled a sale or two out to free up some cash for a war chest.

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

You can feel the Everton fans anger. Both their best players sold. Nobody coming in. Forget the stadium.

Who have they sold?

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

You can feel the Everton fans anger. Both their best players sold. Nobody coming in. Forget the stadium.

If you were a player, would you want to go there in it's current state? 

Just now, NFN FC said:

If you were a player, would you want to go there in it's current state? 

How much they paying? 50,000+ a week? Where do I sign!?, 

25 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Seems like they're having a last minute chase for Sheff U's Ndiaye.  Oh what a shame it would be if they decided to put an offer in that couldn't be refused?

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Che Adams being mentioned for £25m move (bargain or what) should be an exciting last few hours. 

No way would we spend that much!

I suppose on reflection, if it weren't for Wagner coming in, this window could've been quite hairy if our low moral had continued.

• Like 1