Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Blackburn (H/L) ****

5 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I don't care about any of those, it's the negative football (that's also crap),  that's not getting any better despite what the manager claims. So yeah I'm in the change the manager camp. 

Ignore him, he's usually trying to attach anything to hating the structure at the club.

Apparently a quiet stadium means everyone hates it all. Strange, if people were really that angry, wouldn't they be making noise about it? Ah, no, the "silent majority" again. 

1 minute ago, chicken said:

Ignore him, he's usually trying to attach anything to hating the structure at the club.

Apparently a quiet stadium means everyone hates it all. Strange, if people were really that angry, wouldn't they be making noise about it? Ah, no, the "silent majority" again. 

Apathy and booing after 5 mins. The sign of a happy fan base according to Chicken......

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

3 minutes ago, chicken said:

You did hear the moans and boos though didn't you?

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Yep, Gibson. 

Dunno about shot, I just don't think he suits a more rugged sort of team approach as he doesn't tend to win that many tackles, and he's not all that pacey either.

Increasingly beginning to think he's one who should be shown the door as he's not going to improve. I suppose I might see it differently if we tried three centre-halves instead of two, but we're not playing that. 

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is there anything worth watching on the other channels? Not dancing please 

Can always record and listen back to the exciting game between city and Blackburn

9 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is there anything worth watching on the other channels? Not dancing please 

The imposter. It’s a story about a manager who is so inept that his employer sacks him. Almost through pure chance a rival’s position becomes available and he takes on that role with hilarious consequences. It’s a horror/comedy that’s not for the faint hearted 

Edited by Virtual reality
  • Haha 1

“Blackburn……..making it difficult for Norwich to play their game…..”

If these commentators were to do a modicum of research they would know we don’t have one….

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

You did hear the moans and boos though didn't you?

Yes, but short lived and hardly full of passion or energy. 

• Haha 2

I wonder if Simon Lappin is currently having heart palpitations at fans booing this 'fantastic' lot. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Just now, Keith Scott said:

No disconnect here folks. Everything's juuust fine...

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

Don't try and reel it back now.

You said everyone was quiet because they wanted the owners, sporting director and manager sacked.