Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Rotherham (L/a)) ****

3 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

I don't understand why our performances always seem to go bitty like this. I still think it's down to residual complacency. Unconscious, but I believe it's there.

On a positive note Hayden's anticipation looking excellent & Sara a potential match winner. We still have some of the classiest players in this League.

Doesnt help that it's cold, dark and very wet and rainy right now in Rotherham. Players must be enjoying the half time tea that's for sure.. 

1 minute ago, greggp27 said:

Is this game being televised abroad then as I couldn't find any international broadcasts?

Or can you view canaries TV via an IPTV box?

Not sure what the source is, I just click on the EFL section, click on Norwich and there's our game every week (unless I'm there of course 😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I don’t rate him, but he’s scored. Give it a rest man!

What are you talking about? I'm delighted he's scored. I can just appreciate there's more to a performance that nodding in a tap in. He's not been that bad but is still continuing his infuriating habit of loose passes and losing possession in potentially dangerous areas. But he scored, so I should ignore that, right?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Looks it to me, Sargent definitely alongside Pukki with McLean left, Sara right, Ramsey on the tip, although not seen much of him and Hayden at the base 

Really started to believe that the diamond formation suits this particular team this year but we have only tried it in parts. It makes narrow but somehow more balanced, certainly we attack better with it. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Doesnt help that it's cold, dark and very wet and rainy right now in Rotherham. Players must be enjoying the half time tea that's for sure.. 

You are just stereotyping British weather🤣

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

So who would you rather have scored it so you could justify brilliant?

Those certainly are words.

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

What are you talking about? I'm delighted he's scored. I can just appreciate there's more to a performance that nodding in a tap in. He's not been that bad but is still continuing his infuriating habit of loose passes and losing possession in potentially dangerous areas. But he scored, so I should ignore that, right?

If he makes more passes than others he is bound to give more away.

5 minutes ago, greggp27 said:

Is this game being televised abroad then as I couldn't find any international broadcasts?

Or can you view canaries TV via an IPTV box?

He s goal is your friend

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

It's a sign that we are not as good as most of expected us to be.

Depends what you mean by 'good' I think we play the best football - then relax. Teams like SheffU & Burnley keep a sense of urgency going throughout a match (especially the former after today's showing!)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Really started to believe that the diamond formation suits this particular team this year but we have only tried it in parts. It makes narrow but somehow more balanced, certainly we attack better with it. 

It gives Aarons and McCallum license to get further forward, which suits them both. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

It gives Aarons and McCallum license to get further forward, which suits them both. 

I'm not convinced at the moment it suits a Pukki and Sargent partnership. Early days and it needs time, but no point Smith changing formation every game.

Sara clearly at fault but as good an example of how careless we are in possession under Smith.

23 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Easily Sara's best 45, starting to see a bit of why we paid big money.

Sh1t, well that didnt last...

Good response, probably one of the best responses to going behind we have seen from a Norwich side since... well, can anyone remember?