Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Leaving early

Yesterday was ridiculous, as soon as the third goal went in in the 77th minute it was like a fire alarm had gone off.  13 minutes left plus 4 of injury time. They were streaming down the stairs in the South Stand blocking the view of anyone who wanted to stay till the end. You wouldn’t leave the cinema before the end so why football ? Okay you get home an half an hour early, what do you do with it, apart from drink tea ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Yesterday was ridiculous, as soon as the third goal went in in the 77th minute it was like a fire alarm had gone off.  13 minutes left plus 4 of injury time. They were streaming down the stairs in the South Stand blocking the view of anyone who wanted to stay till the end. You wouldn’t leave the cinema before the end so why football ? Okay you get home an half an hour early, what do you do with it, apart from drink tea ?

Wouldn't have been a good plan for those at the Charlton v Ipswich match.

Edited by essex canary
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Each to their own. Stop with the judgement.

As far as you know people had to get to hospitals, birthdays w.e 

What an idiot comment. It is a forum. People express an opinion. Even you are free to post up your constant attacks on the club.

They should all be banned from leaving early irrespective of score

Ban going to toilet till half time

Ban those cartons of greasy chips covered in Tomato Ketchup 

Ban booing, cheering, jeering, swearing, clapping, shouting, singing 

2 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

You wouldn’t leave the cinema before the end so why football?

I've been in a few films which have been so sh*t a few people left early.

My post was generated by the fact that for the last 17 minutes of the game I had no idea what was happening beyond the half way line due to people moving down the stairs,  occasionally stopping too

• Like 1

But would you leave the cinema early taking a slow walk out in front of folk still there watching the film. 

If you're going to go, find the NEAREST exit and get the duck out!

1 hour ago, PockthorpePete said:

What an idiot comment. It is a forum. People express an opinion. Even you are free to post up your constant attacks on the club.

Ah pigfacepete, idiot comments are normally your forte. Haven't I sent you scurrying off under a rock once before?

So people leaving early is not ok?

I mean sorry everyone if there is a 5 hour drive home, or I received a text saying a family member had a heart attack, or a child needed picking up from another care giver at a said time.

Although hypothetical you don't know someone's situation so keep ignorance to yourself.

30 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

But would you leave the cinema early taking a slow walk out in front of folk still there watching the film. 

If you're going to go, find the NEAREST exit and get the duck out!

There's a couple miserable ones next to me who left before half time for a drink and I said to them "I hope we score" to which they responded "Yeah fckin right".

They came back for the second half arguing about who had made who leave early 😅😅😅

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

There's a couple miserable ones next to me who left before half time for a drink and I said to them "I hope we score" to which they responded "Yeah fckin right".

They came back for the second half arguing about who had made who leave early 😅😅😅

Middlesbrough 4--4 has to be everyone's favourite memory of the early leavers.😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I've been in a few films which have been so sh*t a few people left early.

I didn’t realise you were an actor, but it’s unsurprising that the films were sh*t. 😉

• Haha 2