5 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

You know what I'm no Dean fan, but he can't legislate for **** poor defending like today. 

Or our record goal scorer starting the move for their first goal with a poor header and then failing to score over a hat-trick of guilt edged chances... 

Not Pukki's fault, but he should have scored at least two today, Sargent isn't guilt free either but at least he took one of them. 

2 minutes ago, chicken said:

Or our record goal scorer starting the move for their first goal with a poor header and then failing to score over a hat-trick of guilt edged chances... 

Not Pukki's fault, but he should have scored at least two today, Sargent isn't guilt free either but at least he took one of them. 

Well quite, and precisely my point. It's documented on here I'm yet to be enamoured by Smith, but I don't see how much blame can be allocated to him today. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chicken said:

Absolutely - Pukki off the ball/outside the area was great today, inside if he wasn’t.  And 100%, had Kenny done that header for their first goal he’d have need getting crucified for it.

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Booooooooooooooooo

Were you at the game? Few more o's needed to reflect the boos at the final whistle.

20 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

You know what I'm no Dean fan, but he can't legislate for **** poor defending like today. 

His team if the defenders are **** sign some decent ones .

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Most of those were aimed at the ref

Mr defend the club in every post arrives 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, City 101 said:

Mr defend the club in every post arrives 🤣🤣

?????  Wtf????  They were - certainly the main talk around my area after the game was the ref. 100% fact.

And why would I need to ‘defend the club’? Against what?

Edited by Branston Pickle

18 minutes ago, chicken said:

Pukki doesn’t want to be here , players in that position rarely put in 100%

The boos were definitely more for the ref, I actually have no issue with him calling a foul on Hanley for that, but then by his own standards of what's a foul we should have had penalties at almost every corner. 

48 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Most of those were aimed at the ref

Not where I was sitting, people were angry with Smith and Krul in equal measures.

Very self destructive today. 

Opening 15-20 minutes our football was superb but we didn't take the opportunities to score 3+ goals. Remembering this side don't typically concede many we had to be far more clinical with those opportunities. 

No manager can legislate for those mistakes and the awful finishing but I would say his subs did not make us any better.

47 minutes ago, City 101 said:

Pukki doesn’t want to be here , players in that position rarely put in 100%

That really is rubbish 

Played well for 15 mins but then decided we'd done enough. 

He can't be held accountable for player errors but something is not right wifh our attitude.

Probably our most negative manager since Hughton.

The defensive errors seem to be a concentration thing. When we are under the cosh, we actually tend to defend quite well, but when we are in the ascendant, we just seem to switch off.

• Like 1