Tonight's games

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Watching PNE v WBA

Preston look strong and direct 1-0 up

Woah....... They've scored?? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Woah....... They've scored?? 

haha, pleased to know I'm not the only person borderline obsessed with their nil-nil-ery

11 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Burnley draw. Why so much extra time at Watford?

Issues with the referee's radios from what I can see on the beeb.

Edited by Ian
Typo

Into the 20th minute of injury time at Watford - seems there were issues with the comms equipment used by the ref….of course they couldn’t possibly go “old school” and do without.

PNE are going to be very tricky on Sat  -just  8 goals in their 12 games this season.

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Christ this league is so poor

..just imagine if Dean Smith could actually get us to start playing well

Maybe we might find ourselves in the automatic promotion slots. 

4 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Its awful...it was a poor league last season with the likes of Luton and Huddersfirld finishing in the top 6...but it did have a standout team in Fulham with a 40 goal striker.

Nothing like that in here this time round however I still maintain that we've only played well in half of our games this season..it wouldnt take much of an improvememt in consistent performance to run way with one of the top 2 spots

12 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

PNE are going to be very tricky on Sat  -just  8 goals in their 12 games this season.

Oh, no.

If we're going to have another match like the WBA game, I might have to watch the latest episode of Andor on my phone instead.

13 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Purely by chance, almost like we happened to luckily stumble onto the wrong bus that got us there first... 

But if it's so poor, and I'm not saying it's not because I don't know, why are the likes of Watford and WBA struggling to compete?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chicken said:

Purely by chance, almost like we happened to luckily stumble onto the wrong bus that got us there first... 

Definitely. Most of the time our players are standing still and the opposition is walking the ball into their own net for us. 

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

But if it's so poor, and I'm not saying it's not because I don't know, why are the likes of Watford and WBA struggling to compete?

It must be poor, because all of the miserable b***ards who keep going on about how poor we are would obviously be wrong if it was the case that we were equal on points with first place and it turned out that the rest of the division weren't both incompetent and completely apathetic about trying to win themselves. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

It must be poor, because all of the miserable b***ards who keep going on about how poor we are would obviously be wrong if it was the case that we were equal on points with first place and it turned out that the rest of the division weren't both incompetent and completely apathetic. 

For me the Scottish Prem is a poor league, in as much as you know who will be in the top two. The champs is a more competitive league and I wouldn't want to guess who would be top two. Hope we're one of them though..

🙃

• Like 3

Just now, nutty nigel said:

For me the Scottish Prem is a poor league, in as much as you know who will be in the top two. The champs is a more competitive league and I wouldn't want to guess who would be top two. Hope we're one of them though..

🙃

You can be sure that if we aren't, it will be because we're poor, and if we are, it's because the division is poor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

You can be sure that if we aren't, it will be because we're poor, and if we are, it's because the division is poor

And we're lucky that the division is poor and we win by the odd goal.