Sign in to follow this  
mastoola

Nunez Best player since Madderson

I think it’s a bit previous to be holding him in that degree of high esteem; but well done to our scouting team - Nunez is one hell of a find. 

Madderson is a much better player than emi which is why he was snapped up very quickly for top money, just enjoy watching Nunez  😉

Absolutely amazed how easy he's transitioned into the English game,  if only we found him a year ago,  I'm convinced he is good enough to play well in the Premier. 

• Like 1

Lasted the whole match tonight I think. When his stamina matches his touch and vision we're going to have a very good player on our hands. 

• Like 1

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I'd argue since Wes, can see Nunez going further than maddison in the game. (No attitude issues to go with the talent)

The guy is South American!  Just wait til he realises he’s good!   There’ll be an attitude at some point!      Don’t be so naive!  

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I'd argue since Wes, can see Nunez going further than maddison in the game. (No attitude issues to go with the talent)

He just want to play football,  every time tonight its was Nunez putting the tackles in a and winning the ball

Just now, ged in the onion bag said:

The guy is South American!  Just wait til he realises he’s good!   There’ll be an attitude at some point!      Don’t be so naive!  

that's disrespectful   maybe he is just happy playing?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ged in the onion bag said:

Good to see you don't follow stereotypes 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

But according to the pinkun he wasn't as good as Dowell tonight  🤔

Thats pure confirmation 

13 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Tbf Dowell played a big part in both goals.

17 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Dowell and Sargent do seem to be forming a decent understanding 

I’m not convinced by Dowell but would love to be. Maddison had and has no attitude probs by the fooking way ( apologies a few pints in to a touch of bor optimism)

• Like 1

I actually thought Nunez struggled for the first 25 today, but when he settled everything started to come together for the team and he was excellent second half, along with many others… but he definitely seems to be the catalyst for the team right now.

5 minutes ago, corbs said:

I’m not convinced by Dowell but would love to be. Maddison had and has no attitude probs by the fooking way ( apologies a few pints in to a touch of bor optimism)

Not convinced by the player who's been heavily involved in all 4 of our goals this week?

• Like 1

All three players are totally different.

Emi was gifted. It comes naturally to do something unexpected. Maddison is confident in his own ability and that spurs on his game. Nunez looks like he just reads the game and has made up his mind two paases ahead.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, corbs said:

Good to have you here Mrs Maddison. 

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

All three players are totally different.

Emi was gifted. It comes naturally to do something unexpected. Maddison is confident in his own ability and that spurs on his game. Nunez looks like he just reads the game and has made up his mind two paases ahead.

And Wes was just an absolute magician 😉

Wes > Emi > Madders > Nunez 
as it stands.

Nunez is looking good so far but he was bang awful in the first 15 minutes made 3 horrific touches in a row. 
Saying that, Wes could back himself into a cul de sac with the best of them.

Actually have to say that Argos looks like a new signing, he was fantastic today.
Dowell the unsung hero as well, very slick.

Just now, Nexus_Canary said:

as it stands.

Nunez is looking good so far but he was bang awful in the first 15 minutes made 3 horrific touches in a row. 

Actually have to say that Argos looks like a new signing, he was fantastic today.

No one will ever beat the Wes circle in that cul de sac though! 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

The problem with that statement is that both Maddison and Emi were better than Wes. Don't get me wrong, I loved Wes and he was great for us, but purely from a footballing ability perspective, both are better, and it's not even close in my opinion.

As for Nunez, looks to have the making of a brilliant player for us and I hope you're right, but lets not jump to such conclusions based upon 2.5 games?

Edited by All the Germans
  • Like 1

Not only is Nunez’ passing a cut above all other Norwich City players, his timing for laying off passes is exquisite.

If we are making comparisons, he hits a better dead-ball than Buendia, and hopefully, over a period of time, he will prove a match for Maddison.

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

No one will ever beat the Wes circle in that cul de sac though! 

I have fond memories of screaming at him in rage as you see him twiddle around in a circle to lose the ball.

My favourite ever Wes moment was when he hit a volley / half volley from about 30 yards toward the River End I was on my feet shouting "You Fcuking Tawt" 
I got as far as " You Fuuuu and it turned into BEAUTY" as the ball sailed past the keeper into the goal 😂

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Like 1

Just now, Nexus_Canary said:

I have fond memories of screaming at his as you see him twiddle around in a circle.

My favourite ever Wes moment was when he hit a volley / half volley from about 30 yards toward the River End I was on my feet shouting "You Fcuking Tawt" 
I got as far as " You Fuuuu and it turned into BEAUTY" as the ball sailed past the keeper into the goal 😂

Yes! Leicester wasn't it? 

5 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

as it stands.

I respectfully disagree. You could maybe make an argument that for us Wes was better, based upon longevity, but on ability, Wes is ahead of Nunez based upon small sample size but both Emi and Maddison are out in front. 

Edited by All the Germans