Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

Maddest ever to play for the mighty Yellows

26 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Pape Diop! Boxing Day QPR.... nuts

I was probably there but donā€™t remember what happened.

Andy Hughes having to be held back from launching himself at the fans behind the away dugout.

6 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Pape Diop! Boxing Day QPR.... nuts

He was arrested after the game for the spitting incident then got the first plane back to France.Ā 

He was clearly a hot head and the QPR fans got on his back early on when they realised in glee that he would react to anything.Ā 

Edit: I think he was questioned by police and not arrested but immediately departed the country after.Ā 

Edited by Chelm Canary

5 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

He was arrested after the game for the spitting incident then got the first plane back to France.Ā 

He was clearly a hot head and the QPR fans got on his back early on when they realised in glee that he would react to anything.Ā 

According to Transfermarkt he played the whole game away at Wolves 2 days later but that was his last game.

4 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

According to Transfermarkt he played the whole game away at Wolves 2 days later but that was his last game.

I stand corrected. I'm going by what I remember at the time.

I know he left the country not long after the QPR game and was fairly disgruntled.Ā 

18 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

I stand corrected. I'm going by what I remember at the time.

I know he left the country not long after the QPR game and was fairly disgruntled.Ā 

It is rumoured that Mike Walker thought he had signed the OTHER Papa Diop, who was quite good.Ā  It became patently obvious during the QPR game that ours had no idea how to take a throw-in.
Ā 

In the nicest possible way, Jamie Cureton.Ā  Dyed his hair green for a derby game at Portman Road.Ā  The rest of the team bottled out.

Still playing at 45 as player-manager of Enfield Town.Ā  A legend.

Ā 

Edited by benchwarmer

Just for you oldies............Gerry Mannion - talented footballer but a bit incendiary on the old temperament frontĀ šŸ˜®

Mind you Keelan wasn't exactly a beacon of calmness in his very early days with us ............