Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Frankfurt vs Rangers Europa final

The played a final in Spain about 50 years ago and a similar number travelled. It was reported afterwards that around 500 never went back to Glasgow! 

Yep should be a cauldron of passion and noise.....I'll be watching it.....

I'm sure Scotland's First Minister will also be watching and hoping for a Rangers Victory.... 

18 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm sure Scotland's First Minister will also be watching and hoping for a Rangers Victory.... 

I have a feeling wee Jimmy Krankie will be proudly flying the German flag tonight.. Least its not a blue one with gold stars like she normally flies I suppose 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I have a feeling wee Jimmy Krankie will be proudly flying a German flag tonight.. Least its not a blue one with gold stars like she normally flies I suppose 😉

Nicola Sturgeon Snp GIF - Nicola Sturgeon Snp Indy Ref - Discover & Share  GIFs

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Celtic fans taking Rangers being in a final well then I see.. Bit obsessed to make an account like that but pretty funny I suppose

Just in case anybody doesn't know, for those who don't have BT Sports this will be FREE TO AIR via Youtube 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AJ said:

Just in case anybody doesn't know, for those who don't have BT Sports this will be FREE TO AIR via Youtube 

As any cup fiinal that involves a British team should be, fact that try charging for them is silly

• Like 1

From BBC

"Among those lucky enough to have tickets for the game are Zac Smith, 11, his 10-year-old brother Tom and their twin 14-year-old cousins, Jack and Adam - the grandsons of legendary Rangers manager Walter Smith"

10 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Few football fans in Scotland apart from Rangers fans, want a Rangers victory. It’s like cheering Man Utd or Liverpool in a Champions league final. Nightmare, will here about it for ****ing years if they win.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Few football fans in Scotland apart from Rangers fans, want a Rangers victory. It’s like cheering Man Utd or Liverpool in a Champions league final. Nightmare, will here about it for ****ing years if they win.

To be fair it's mostly the lot who start falling to their knees crying and screaming when they see a union flag that don't want rangers to win 😉

End of the day though they are a British team in a cup final agaisnt a German team so I will be supporting them tonight, but still as the old saying goes may the best team on the night win, won't be too fussed about whatever the result is come the 90 minutes it's all just a bit of fun

29 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

So What GIFs | Tenor

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Has literally every Frankfurt fan got a replica shirt on? 

Had their shirts off outside the stadium when they put on balaclavas and attacked Rangers fans just trying to have a drink though..

Rangers fans are unbelievable, loudest ground I’ve ever been too. 

mon the gers 🇬🇧

Anyone thinking the Norwich of last season could have ripped up either of these sides?

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

Anyone thinking the Norwich of last season could have ripped up either of these sides?

No doubt about that for me. We’d have been bullied off the park by West Ham in the semi final however. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1