Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

GOING GOING GOING- All Norwich stock must be sold!

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

By new look merchandise next season that obviously includes a new kit.

Well, would you just stick the new badge on the old kit?  It needs a bit more than that nowadays for the young'uns to part with their cash surely?

will the old stock comes free with  players to be sold, that should encourage all the lower league side trying to sign our useless playing squad  

4 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

will the old stock comes free with  players to be sold, that should encourage all the lower league side trying to sign our useless playing squad  

Lower league, like Ipsw*ch ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No black outline.

That and the canary looks off balance to me. Although probably pretty apt at the moment.

If there'd been a vote I'd have stuck with what we had.

"With a new look to our merchandise next season, this is the last chance for fans to get their hands on soon-to-be limited-edition stock."

Translation: "All this useless tat will become landfill when the new club badge comes out. So please, please give us your hard earned cash for it. It's not a waste, honest!"

27 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

That and the canary looks off balance to me. Although probably pretty apt at the moment.

If there'd been a vote I'd have stuck with what we had.

If we wanted a change for chages sake we should have gone for the more simple version of the badge we already have on our training gear and some kits, the canary on the ball and nothing else.

But no, they needed to get the shareholders and suits'n'ties people together in a room and talk about how to improve the brandTM which accoring to them is all about making things simple. Beacause, I don't know, that's what sells or something. And don't worry they all got together 'big fans' to agree to the change in secret and private and they all agreed to the change apprently so hey ho.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

And there's me thinking it was gonna be about a player clear out ! 😕 

As for the new fat stubby Canary, I'll be sticking with my original canary tattoo on my leg 👍

53 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Delia will roux the day the club sells off all its stock.🤩

Her empire may well start to crumble. 

All this badge changing lately really is just awful. Juve changing their badge to just a “J”, Inter changing theirs so the gold bits disappear, making it look like a social media influencer logo, then you get the abomination Fiorentina have done…. I just don’t like what is going on here and our new one is the worse of the lot.

On 30/03/2022 at 17:29, FenwayFrank said:

image.gif

"You lock me in the cellar and feed me PINS!"

"What's for Dinner Mother.....INK STEW?"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2