Sign in to follow this  
BigFish

Chelsea frozen

18 hours ago, Greavsy said:

@TeemuVanBastenHope you have paid your dues to Rays funds? Would appreciate if perhaps @nutty nigel could confirm receipt. Dont let those CSF people down, youre better than that, and we all know you like to do some charity donations. 

Big love for when you do.  

Go to hand it to you mate, you’re an excellent  $hit stirrer. I’m almost jealous 😃

4 hours ago, Canario said:

Please tell me someone broke out a chorus of "we've got a drunken cook, you've got a Russian crook".

"Dirty Russian Money" was chanted several times.

Chelsea fans constantly singing Abramovich's name. 

I have no beef with their players, who conducted themselves well really, but the fans are lowlife.

Edited by Capt. Pants
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Go to hand it to you mate, you’re an excellent  $hit stirrer. I’m almost jealous 😃

Not at all, be made up a quote from me to suit his unfounded allegation. Proof is there, that's not **** stirring. He had the opportunity to say he was in the wrong and we would all move on. But decided to show how low we all already knew he was. 

I was letting it be, and only posted as you brought it up. 

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

"Dirty Russian Money" was chanted several times.

Chelsea fans constantly singing Abramovich's name. 

I have no beef with their players, who conducted themselves well really, but the fans are lowlife.

What makes me smile is why the non Chelsea fans now find out their outrage at the money, it has always been dirty Russian money. 

It's no dirtier this week than it was say 6 months ago. 

Their fans are only seeing the success said money has brought, and dont care about its origins as long as the silver is shining. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The players knew where the money came from. We all did. Perhaps that's just a symptom of the PL and even the government turning a blind eye. So no sympathy for Chelsea players from me.

Just said on 5live their credit card facilities have been suspended too. 

Not sure how much impacted that will have, what with the retail and refreshment stops being closed. 

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

What makes me smile is why the non Chelsea fans now find out their outrage at the money, it has always been dirty Russian money. 

It's no dirtier this week than it was say 6 months ago. 

Their fans are only seeing the success said money has brought, and dont care about its origins as long as the silver is shining. 

Of course, the other thing is that lots of them want us to do exactly the same ourselves!

• Like 1

How late is that to properly implement the "fit and proper person" rules?  Now they've started they need to be consistent.  The Toon next?

Edited by shefcanary
  • Like 1