Sign in to follow this  
graz

10 points

Soooo last season we ended up 10 points clear of Brentford in the Champs. Tonight we sit 10 points behind them in the Prem. How did this happen?

Screenshot_20211210-223115_BBC Sport.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-223055_Google.jpg

1 hour ago, graz said:

Soooo last season we ended up 10 points clear of Brentford in the Champs. Tonight we sit 10 points behind them in the Prem. How did this happen?

We won more games than them last season. They have won more than us this season. That is how league tables work.

1 hour ago, graz said:

DF didn't honestly believe we could cut it the Premier league and his defeatist attitude spread through the players 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tzol Machine said:

In the last 5 games they got 8 points.
Thats pretty solid. If you look in the standings only 5-6 teams did better or same.

If only we could have managed that? 🤣🤣🤣

On 11/12/2021 at 01:42, crispeduk said:

If only we could have managed that? 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry Norwich have 8 points in the last 5. We’re the ones who managed it. We’re on very good tracks right now.

On 12/12/2021 at 17:35, Tzol Machine said:

Sorry Norwich have 8 points in the last 5. We’re the ones who managed it. We’re on very good tracks right now.

My point was both teams had eight points from five, I was laughing because I couldn't work out what your point was.🤔

Ha, why do I get the feeling we're all going to spend a lot of time in December looking for things to chunter on about. Can't see football carrying on much longer - still, beats being dead 🤣

Yep, this Covid deja vu is worse than the international breaks - at least we know when they end. .....Shove ha'penny anyone?

27 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

My point was both teams had eight points from five, I was laughing because I couldn't work out what your point was.🤔

Ha, why do I get the feeling we're all going to spend a lot of time in December looking for things to chunter on about. Can't see football carrying on much longer - still, beats being dead 🤣

Nope, we will “chutter” about football, no matter what. Just not our team.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KernowCanary said:

Nope, we will “chutter” about football, no matter what. Just not our team.

Ipswich?

On 10/12/2021 at 23:48, Commonsense said:

We won more games than them last season. They have won more than us this season. That is how league tables work.

Well they are above Villa who have won more games than them, so perhaps not eh.

Poor recruitment, Webber has blown the dosh and should do the decent thing and resign like McNally.(but without attempting to unresign the next morning after sobering up).

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

We're built to dominate lesser teams by dominating possession, Brentford and Watford are build to compete with equal and better teams by working hard and  playing on the counter. We're trying to do change now that Smith is here, but it's not suited to the profile of player we have, too many small, slow players

Plus the loss of Skipp and Buendua had been massive as others have said 

• Like 1