Rich T The Biscuit

Things I love about this forum......

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

Those that read every single news article and believe it as gospel

Those who claim insider knowledge but actually know nothing

Those that write players and managers off before they even start

The foreign manager experts who are experts in managers who not one of us actually knows anything about

I appreciate this is a discussion forum but my god how bad has it been recently.

Why don't we wait until someone has been appointed, give him a chance to see if he can turn around the seemingly impossible before making sweeping statements.

I used to think that this forum was bad for mental health, now it just makes me chuckle 😂

Edited by Rich T The Biscuit
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

The foreign manager experts who are experts in managers who not one of us actually knows anything about

I appreciate this is a discussion forum but my god how bad has it been recently.

Why don't we wait until someone has been appointed, give him a chance to see if he can turn around the seemingly impossible before making sweeping statements.

I used to think that this forum was bad for mental health, now it just makes me chuckle 😂

I couldn't agree more. 

This is post of the week for me 👍👍

27 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

Please, never let this forum affect your mental health. If it does. Log out for a while and take a break.

You forgot to add. Being accused of being a binner when you disagree with someone. 

People named after rubbish biscuits. Rich tea would even make my top 10! 🙂

Just now, The Raptor said:

You forgot to add. Being accused of being a binner when you disagree with someone. 

People named after rubbish biscuits. Rich tea would even make my top 10! 🙂

You're not using them right, dunked in a cuppa t and they are the best 😉

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Please, never let this forum affect your mental health. If it does. Log out for a while and take a break.

I was generalising.

I'm not an every day poster as most of the time I have so many tears streaming down my face from laughing I can see the keyboard 😂

Edited by Rich T The Biscuit

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

ROFL.........good advice but ..............already too late for some on here 🤪

34 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

You missed patronising twàts I think? 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

Do we get to pick?

Can I be an attention seeker please Mr Biscuit?

OTBC

3 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

ROFL.........good advice but ..............already too late for some on here 🤪

That’s mental in a different way 😂

39 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Attention seeker

Know it alls

The panickers

Disappointing that you didn't mention my frequent opinion polling. 

6 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I was generalising.

I'm not an every day poster as most of the time I have so many tears streaming down my face from laughing I can see the keyboard 😂

Ah fair enough.

if it’s giving you a good chuckle, visit more!

2 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

You're in my top two for attention seekers; I can only aspire to your glory!

OTBC

But who was always your preferred No.1 candidate ? 😉

This forum is a throwback really, it’s kind of how the early forums worked on the internet back in the old days and I think that’s why it works.

We are a massive dysfunctional family, it can be fun but I think it’s important to just pop in and out. Don’t stay on here constantly or you’ll end up on off topic and then you truly are lost. The freaks on there!

• Like 1

People hiding behind their pathetic play on word usernames of 80s films and Nigerian loanees 

• Haha 4

Easy to mock when emotions have been running high because of troubling times at the football club - and that people are serious about it should not be mocked either.  The discussions have been heated, but we're all different and that is a good thing - it would be a dull place if we all agreed. It's been a difficult week (if you are bothered about the future of the club) trying to make sense of what has been going on.

Edited by lake district canary

Just now, Yobocop said:

People hiding behind their pathetic play on word usernames of 80s films and Nigerian loanees 

"Dead or alive, I'm playing at centre back."

Loads of amazing quotes from that film but I've always been partial to: "Bitches - leave!"

Clarence had issues.

OTBC

23 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Easy to mock when emotions have been running high because of troubling times at the football club - and that people are serious about it should not be mocked either.  THe discussions have been heated, but we're all different and that is a good thing - it would be a dull place if we all agreed. It's been a difficult week (if you are bothered about the future of the club) trying to make sense of what has been going on.

And those that take things far to seriously.

I wasn't mocking anyone in particular, just the comedy value of the posts, not take people 😬

I love your passion LDC, yellow through and through.

30 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Easy to mock when emotions have been running high because of troubling times at the football club - and that people are serious about it should not be mocked either.  THe discussions have been heated, but we're all different and that is a good thing - it would be a dull place if we all agreed. It's been a difficult week (if you are bothered about the future of the club) trying to make sense of what has been going on.

I’m not.