Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Kabak Confirmed!!!!

There is no need for three exclamation marks, trying to get people to click on your thread with them might be a decent trick but it does look silly and trust me I'm an expert at this😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 2

I hate to say it but, it looks like its coming together.

We've got new boots on the ground this season, the German general in control and we look ready to put up a decent fight.

Might be the season to cut the string off the yoyo 😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

I don't know much about this guy but my mate reckons he wasn't up to much when at Liverpool. 

All depends who you speak to I guess, my Liverpudlian friend thinks he’ll be a good signing for us : )

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

I don't know much about this guy but my mate reckons he wasn't up to much when at Liverpool. 

This would be CambridgshireKopite?😜

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Even if he wasn't (many say he was very good), Liverpool are operating on a different level - doesn't mean he won't be fantastic for us!

8 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Probably when compared to Van Dijk he’s just a little below par, in Liverpool fans eyes he’s therefore…….’not very good’.  

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

All depends who you speak to I guess, my Liverpudlian friend thinks he’ll be a good signing for us : )

End of the day expectations are different. Playing for Liverpool you expect to almost every match, so if you don't play at your very best each match and keep a clean sheet you will get slated and seen as poor.

Same thing with Pukki.. Celtic needed to win every match. That was how they viewed things. Pukki did not score every match for them so they called him a flop and well, we know how that worked out with us.

Hell of a difference in being told 'We have to win each and every game and you have to keep a clean sheet or else' and 'We hope to finish in the table anywhere below 17th'

it's a bit of a madness really isn't it? The guy was smashing the champions league last season with Liverpool, is still only 21 and little ol' Norwich have signed him!

If all goes well then he's a potential £50m sale one day unless we're gonna be winning the champions league with him 

4 minutes ago, WSM said:

Even if he wasn't (many say he was very good), Liverpool are operating on a different level - doesn't mean he won't be fantastic for us.

Yeah I'm certainly not writing him off. I'm looking forward to these new signings getting involved quickly. 

26 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

There is no need for three exclamation marks, trying to get people to click on your thread with them might be a decent trick but it does look silly and trust me I'm an expert at this😉

There's 4!!!!😏

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Uncle Souse? Jim lad Smith? The big la' Vince? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

There's 4!!!!😏

Facts dont matter  to Cambridgeo,  its all about volume and frequency. 😉😇👍

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Uncle Souse? Jim lad Smith? The big la' Vince? 

I don't know what this means if I'm honest but I'm certainly not writing the guy off and I do regret posting that now. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

just seen dozens of Liverpool fans on twitter in one thread all bigging him up

if your mate is anything like half my football friends the world is about to end every other second

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Can we see your mates coaching  badges please. Or at least an extract from one of his match/ player assessments. 

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Facts dont matter  to Cambridgeo,  its all about volume and frequency. 😉😇👍

I thought it was length then width ! Now I’ve got to worry about volume and frequency too ? 

2 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

I don't know what this means if I'm honest but I'm certainly not writing the guy off and I do regret posting that now. 

No worries was just trying to "scouse up" some of our more pessimistic posters, probably a bit of a fail in all honesty 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Fair enough la'. I'll  Ave a pachut o chrisps and chhchcuuurrrly wuuurly.

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

I thought it was length then width ! Now I’ve got to worry about volume and frequency too ? 

Sunflower seeds and bananas  will help with that. 

Another fantastic Webber deal. Really pleased we're making a good effort this time around, hopefully we do the job and sign these lads permanently come the end of the season!

whats not to like he has played over 80 times at a high level including 8 champions league games

and is still only 21