This is from the same bloke-unhappy for some reason that someone has raised money for the little German girl fan who was trolled.

97D6CB6D-9BE8-4170-8545-B112B4FBB802.jpeg

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Twatter, a playground for fools.

Depends on how you use it really, not much different to here except on here you have to block the people you don’t want to read.

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

Is a Divock a cross between a div and a pillock? 

Ya and the guy who tweeted it must be the Origi-nal Divock.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

This is from the same bloke-unhappy for some reason that someone has raised money for the little German girl fan who was trolled.

To be fair it's a bit bizzare sending money to some random 8 year old who wont get any of the money..The kids parents can afford travelling across Europe to attend a major international tournament match at Wembley, meanwhile you got homeless people on the streets starving to death outside the stadium 

Never mind how kids crying is litteraly a part of football, almost every competitive match you'll get people screaming and or crying. We gonna send thirty grand to every single one of them?

Besides- Worth noting the guy who started said kickstar for the money has said he has no idea who the kid or parents even are, so don't be surprised if he ends up running of with the money.

Whole things sketchy.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

27 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I cried in 2010 when lamps goal was never given. Where is my 25k 🤣

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Well, we've established that he's a complete t-w-a-twaffle then.

52 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

To be fair it's a bit bizzare sending money to some random 8 year old who wont get any of the money..The kids parents can afford travelling across Europe to attend a major international tournament match at Wembley, meanwhile you got homeless people on the streets starving to death outside the stadium 

Never mind how kids crying is litteraly a part of football, almost every competitive match you'll get people screaming and or crying. We gonna send thirty grand to every single one of them?

Besides- Worth noting the guy who started said kickstar for the money has said he has no idea who the kid or parents even are, so don't be surprised if he ends up running of with the money.

Whole things sketchy.

Exactly my thoughts, that sort of thing or a children's charity. The fact that it was framed as giving money to prove that everyone in the UK isn't a big meanie was hilarious too. I assume the donators are just people that feel morally superior and like to tell people about it.

On balance, I think I prefer actions like this rather than the ones that made him feel it was necessary to take action.

image.png.a7c12e7ee2d94ef83e1c53a922dfd00e.png

image.png.e6697f55c5776e3b90689a0b41075925.png

10 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

On balance, I think I prefer actions like this rather than the ones that made him feel it was necessary to take action.

image.png.a7c12e7ee2d94ef83e1c53a922dfd00e.png

image.png.e6697f55c5776e3b90689a0b41075925.png

It’s creepy. The guy who did this is creepy.

26 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Cried my eyes out when Bradford knocked us out of the Cup in 1976. 

Long before my DOB in 1992 in afraid my friend 🤣

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Felixfan said:

No wonder this is spreading spells Kcovid  backwards.

OMG!

Also, have you noticed that “Boris Johnson is prime minister and the Conservatives are a bunch of corrupt shysters” is an anagram of “David Icke was right and we are all controlled by alien lizards”?

Me neither.

16 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I am am literally old enough to be your dad ! My son was born 1991! 👍

F-Father? Is that you? You said you left for the milk and never came back!

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, TheGoogler said:

I have socks older than the people who have started this rumour.

Total load of rubbish. 

Are they salty socks. 

41 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I’m sure we were linked with Origi before he went to Liverpool.

Not quite, a previous loan rumour:

36B305DA-0699-4180-9E5D-EECE8D60D9D1.jpeg

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

F-Father? Is that you? You said you left for the milk and never came back!

I think I made a good decision CC😂🤣

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Haha 2

A loan wouldn't be a bad option, can't see us signing him on a perm, not a Webber signing

11 hours ago, AJ said:

A loan wouldn't be a bad option, can't see us signing him on a perm, not a Webber signing

In what way is he not a Webber signing? 26, has shown glimpses of quality without really being given a run in a side. Will be desperate to prove himself. For £15m he could easily fetch twice that in a couple of seasons if he can score 15-20 goals a season. Equally, if he keeps us up, he could well take over from Pukki and be central to our team for 3-5 seasons easily.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chicken said:

In what way is he not a Webber signing? 26, has shown glimpses of quality without really being given a run in a side. Will be desperate to prove himself. For £15m he could easily fetch twice that in a couple of seasons if he can score 15-20 goals a season. Equally, if he keeps us up, he could well take over from Pukki and be central to our team for 3-5 seasons easily.

Beat me to it in theory - if we accept the argument that Gunn is to be groomed as Krul's successor, it's not hard to see the same parallel between Origi and Pukki. Still can't see it happening - wages for one, and a more damning issue is, according to an article in the Athletic, a slight issue with Origi's character. 

By all accounts, Origi is a thoroughly good bloke so not a character issue in "being a proper arsehole", but he seems to be so laid back he's almost comatose.

This seems a very unlikely move, although not impossible, but to me the interesting point, if there is anything in the rumour, is whether we are still after this kind of player. It seems we were genuinely looking at Josh King, but his wage demands were too high. Then we signed Rashica, and I take Bethnal's point that he can and has played as a striker.

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

Beat me to it in theory - if we accept the argument that Gunn is to be groomed as Krul's successor, it's not hard to see the same parallel between Origi and Pukki. Still can't see it happening - wages for one, and a more damning issue is, according to an article in the Athletic, a slight issue with Origi's character. 

By all accounts, Origi is a thoroughly good bloke so not a character issue in "being a proper arsehole", but he seems to be so laid back he's almost comatose.

Does the Athletic article give the rumour about us any credence or is it just musing about Origi generally?

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

Does the Athletic article give the rumour about us any credence or is it just musing about Origi generally?

General musings about Origi, but it does say that whilst Liverpool aren't actively selling Origi they're not averse to selling him if a bid comes in. There's no mention of us in there at all though.

• Like 1