Best International I have watched in a while....lovely feeling ‘what’s gonna happen next ??? 

France aren't going to have any players left for Friday, if they get through at this rate. 

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Mbappe is just a **** Todd Cantwell.... 

More of a **** Hernandez tbf

• Like 1

IT'S....... COMING...... HO..... 

No, no, no not tempting fate yet, but this tournament is anyone's now. 

• Like 1

If today  doesn’t inspire the English and Germans to make something of tomorrow’s game, I don’t know what will

3 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

If today  doesn’t inspire the English and Germans to make something of tomorrow’s game, I don’t know what will

It's made me twice as nervous as I was already..... 

• Like 1

Fantastic tournament so far. It's just next level football what some of these players are producing. Love the Euros so much better than the World Cup.

9 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Given the way both teams have performed thus far, wouldn't be surprised at 0-0 and penalties.

45 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Given the way both teams have performed thus far, wouldn't be surprised at 0-0 and penalties.

Probably đŸ˜•

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'You need to register to keep reading'

BOOOOO

Sorry, didn’t know that! (elitist Guardianista privilege talking)

it’s free to register though

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Sorry, didn’t know that! (elitist Guardianista privilege talking)

it’s free to register though

They rely on voluntary contributions .... and you are more or less obliged to send off a fiver occasionally as they continually request that, whilst reminding you of the number of articles you have read since your last contribution.

Still a good shout though, without the advert intrusion of the other freebies.

5 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

They rely on voluntary contributions .... and you are more or less obliged to send off a fiver occasionally as they continually request that, whilst reminding you of the number of articles you have read since your last contribution.

Still a good shout though, without the advert intrusion of the other freebies.

Yeah I shove  them a couple of ponies each winter solstice . Stops them going bust and me feeling guilty

13 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

Id like us to get seferovic he's a beast

Totally agree. Standing up a few crosses for him to bullet in with his head would be fantastic.

Big problem is our manager (for all his many attributes and success) insists on playing the ball on the floor and it becomes an obsession to try and walk the ball in the net. PL defenders know how to set up to minimise this threat and we offer no 'Seferovic' type threat. 

If Grealish doesn't start tonight it will trigger his move to Man City.

His agent (Jonathan Barnett) will convince him that playing for a top club (Villa are there yet) will be his best bet. Barnett will get a big pay day either way, Villa will have to offer him a very good improved contract, the Man City deal will be a cut of the transfer fee etc.

32 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Totally agree. Standing up a few crosses for him to bullet in with his head would be fantastic.

Big problem is our manager (for all his many attributes and success) insists on playing the ball on the floor and it becomes an obsession to try and walk the ball in the net. PL defenders know how to set up to minimise this threat and we offer no 'Seferovic' type threat. 

I know what you're saying buddy. But we got hugill đŸ˜¬, wish we hadn't bless him haha

54 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Interesting to see several countries including Spain and Italy and especially Germany are getting loads of crosses into the box. Hope this trend continues as it's great to watch rather than watching eye of s needle trying to walk the ball in.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Interesting to see several countries including Spain and Italy and especially Germany are getting loads of crosses into the box. Hope this trend continues as it's great to watch rather than watching eye of s needle trying to walk the ball in.

It's a step backwards. They are not good enough at a team level (they don't play together enough to make it work) to play intricate, fluid passing around the box so crossing is the next best thing. 

Because Norwich train together every day and have technical players we can do the intricate stuff and score with a striker like Pukki up front. 

I actually think Norwich would beat most national teams even though individual players are better in the national teams, because we have the advantage of knowing how the ball is going to be played.