lappinitup

Milot Rashica signs for City

According to Kicker it's eleven million Euro and another two million in bonuses. Had a look at his average score and it was 3.85 or thereabouts last season, so not great (4 is average, 6 is gash, 1 is awesome) but he was still one of their strongest players. Apparently he'd had a few injuries that season as well.

Milot Rashica verlässt Werder Bremen und wechselt zu Norwich City - kicker

Certainly looks promising! 

Another left sides player though, that's now 4 if you include Josh Martin - who's going on our right?

2 minutes ago, Ash.m87 said:

Another left sides player though, that's now 4 if you include Josh Martin - who's going on our right?

Dowell?

Toddy can I reckon

13 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Never heard of him and I bet he will be as cheap as chips eg the undisclosed fee, 

That's the spirit...

13 minutes ago, Ash.m87 said:

I think it will be Rashica on the right tbh, played in all the positions behind the striker and up front a lot too.

Ticks all the right boxes on paper. Let's hope he adjusts to Prem football nice and quickly!

Excited to see him play.

• Like 1

Prefer him through the middle 

He hasn’t looked convincing through the middle. His best game was coming off the right I thought. 

Villa Fan in peace

Cracking signing lads. I really wanted him to join Villa last summer. Everything I read at the time was that we bid 24m and they wanted 35m/40m. From what I have seen of him he is real quality and you guys pulled off a bit of a coup to get him I think. I am looking forward to seeing him in the PL next season and seeing what we missed out on. 

Good luck next season, hopefully u manage to stay up

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Just now, VillaFan said:

Villa Fan in peace

Cracking signing lads. I really wanted him to join Villa last summer. Everything I read at the time was that we bid 24m and they wanted 35m/40m. From what I have seen of him he is real quality and you guys pulled off a bit of a coup to get him I think. I am looking forward to seeing him in the PL next season and seeing what we missed out on. 

A Villa-supporting business contact of mine said it was a thirty million bid but Bremen wanted forty, and apparently Bayern Munich were sniffing around, as were Leipzig.

He must have something about him if those two teams were sniffing at him. Best bit is, he's in early so he's got pre-season to get used to playing with us.

Sounds like a decent signing. 100 apps for both Vitesse Arnhem and Werder Bremen, including over 80 apps in both the Dutch and German 1st tiers, totalling to 42 goals and 43 assists from those 200 apps in all competitions put together. Also 8 in the Europa League.

Versatile player - can play wide, central, or striker which was what Webber was looking for.

Not really interested that he’s an international - I mean how many players do Kosovo have playing in the strongest European leagues?

Turns 25 next Monday and signed a 4 year contract

1 minute ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

Exciting!! Anyone know how to pronounce the lad's name?

Me Low Rash ik a

51 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Good signing from the bits I've seen of him whilst watching the German league. Very pacey, good skill. Time will tell if he's an Emi replacement. 

Good start to our buying window. 

Now where's Uncle Fred? I need to hear all the negative aspects of this transfer.... 

In my opinion we don’t need to replace Emi, we simply need to improve ‘ our team ‘ each season as we have done over the last 4 seasons. If the reports are right that Gunn, Ajer and Gilmour signing then we are not a million miles off improving again ‘ as an overall team ‘.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'Ra-Pizza', from the man himself

Sounded far more like Ra-sheet-za to me, which is what I'd expect. I'll see if my Kosovan friend is actually bloody answering her FB Messenger and ask her, lol.

Seems like we got him on the cheap relative to market values circa 2019-2020 due to not having a great season plus (presumably) being further in his contract. If he can approach 10 goals + 5 assists as he did for two seasons in the Bundesliga then we have a steal!

2 minutes ago, VillaFan said:

Villa Fan in peace

I'm just joking when | say this but....

Do you guys not have your own forum? You Villa fans seem to love it on here! 

😂

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

A Villa-supporting business contact of mine said it was a thirty million bid but Bremen wanted forty, and apparently Bayern Munich were sniffing around, as were Leipzig.

He must have something about him if those two teams were sniffing at him. Best bit is, he's in early so he's got pre-season to get used to playing with us.

There was a lot of talk of Barca wanting him too but they couldn't afford the transfer fee. So Norwich are now out bidding Barca for players 😀. He had a lot of injuries last season hence the poor record but if he is over his injuries then he is an excellent signing and definitely has the potential to light up the PL as opposed to being just another signing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGoogler said:

I'm just joking when | say this but....

Do you guys not have your own forum? You Villa fans seem to love it on here! 

😂

We have loads but they are full of bloody Villa fans and you know what they are like. Apparently we are going to win the PL next season after outbidding City for Harry Kane and then win the Champions League the following year when we add Erling Haaland to our squad the following summer

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

Sounds like a decent signing. 100 apps for both Vitesse Arnhem and Werder Bremen, including over 80 apps in both the Dutch and German 1st tiers, totalling to 42 goals and 43 assists from those 200 apps in all competitions put together. Also 8 in the Europa League.

Versatile player - can play wide, central, or striker which was what Webber was looking for.

Not really interested that he’s an international - I mean how many players do Kosovo have playing in the strongest European leagues?

Turns 25 next Monday and signed a 4 year contract

Never seen him play but reading about him I'm not sure he is quite what they were looking for there. Hence the supposed interest in Armstrong, who can play wide but is also certainly powerful enough to be a proper lone striker. Rashica appears more like someone who can play through the middle a bit if needed.

35 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

I really don't get the reservations.

£2.5m up front, £2.5m over time. 25 years old, one of our own, capable of being our number one keeper for next ten years. It's a deal that makes absolute sense to me. Think of it not as a new number two, but as Krul's long term replacement. 

I think it's an absolute steal. 

'One of our own' is irrelevant IMO! Also the boy Krul has only just turned 33 and may well have several more years left in the tank. We have young keepers highly rated yet they will now have to seek pastures new it seems. 

Interesting that we sign a £10m player, and it doesn’t even make the bbc’s page for NCFC - I mean, it’s not as if we’re in the PL or anything, is it?!

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interesting that we sign a £10m player, and it doesn’t even make the bbc’s page for NCFC - I mean, it’s not as if we’re in the PL or anything, is it?!

The fact that any club got him for 10m is enough to make headlines. Its an absolute bargain for a player of his quality. I have no idea how you managed to pull that off. And that is not a dig at Norwich, I would have no idea how any club managed to get him for 10m. Pereira at West Brom is apparently 25m+, he is nowhere near the quality of Rashica