lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Barnsley*****

1 minute ago, lappinitup said:

Who would have though Farke had a sentimental side

• Like 1

May i be the first to give a thanks to Lapps for his efforts this season with this thread and the question is will he be offered a new contract to continue next season ?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Tettey and Mario. What a lovely touch! 

By the way, thanks Lappin for the weekly thread. Saves me messing around with technology trying to find the team 🙄

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

May i be the first to give a thanks to Lapps for his efforts this season with this thread and the question is will he be offered a new contract to continue next season ?

You beat me by seconds. Story of my life 

2 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

What makes this an official thread? 

Was elected by these people.....

Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis? / Even Keel / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat / Captain Birdseye / The Bin Slayer / Paston Canary / Norwich Market Canary / Chantelle the Canary / Jim the Canary / Tattoo / The Leatherman's Stag / Mad Steve / Punctured Bicycle on a hillside desolate / Zander / X Fools / Man 2 Man / The Shining / Chippy Minton / Windy MIller / The Phantom Raspberry Blower / Water Closet / The Susan Boyle Fan Club / Splat the Cat / Rick O'Shea / Mr Hudson / Ploppy son of Ploppy / The voice of reasoned debate / Jim Bell / King Charles / I ain't no hollaback girl / Las Ketchup / McCanary / River End Canary (2) / Atlantic Canary / Young Canary / M the Canary / Jobsworth Canary / Wonder canary / Fred Flintstone / Malham Canary / Uncle Fred / sick as a canary /

• Haha 5

Tettey and Vrancic playing for us for the very last time..

e823f869841c10d01cc73430d71ed31e.gif

Bit odd to drop Xavi, I mean in a way it's his last game too.. But really, been in good form and given we have Hugill up front we need a good crosser

10 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Was elected by these people.....

Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis? / Even Keel / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat / Captain Birdseye / The Bin Slayer / Paston Canary / Norwich Market Canary / Chantelle the Canary / Jim the Canary / Tattoo / The Leatherman's Stag / Mad Steve / Punctured Bicycle on a hillside desolate / Zander / X Fools / Man 2 Man / The Shining / Chippy Minton / Windy MIller / The Phantom Raspberry Blower / Water Closet / The Susan Boyle Fan Club / Splat the Cat / Rick O'Shea / Mr Hudson / Ploppy son of Ploppy / The voice of reasoned debate / Jim Bell / King Charles / I ain't no hollaback girl / Las Ketchup / McCanary / River End Canary (2) / Atlantic Canary / Young Canary / M the Canary / Jobsworth Canary / Wonder canary / Fred Flintstone / Malham Canary / Uncle Fred / sick as a canary /

I'm not sure that being 'elected' by these ................ erm.................. multiple personalities is much of an endorsement actually lapps 😉 

• Haha 1

Lovely to see Tettey Captain city one last time, and Vrancic in the 10. Shame to Xavi dropped but it could be he's reached his appearance limit or something. Would to see us get to 99 points! Bring it on boys

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Tettey and Vrancic playing for us for the very last time..

e823f869841c10d01cc73430d71ed31e.gif

Bit odd to drop Xavi, I mean in a way it's his last game too.. But really, been in good form and given we have Hugill up front we need a good crosser

Quintilla is back in Spain.

Lovely gesture from Farke, feel emotional knowing it's the last time we'll see Mario and Tettey.

2 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

I hope Farke doesn't try to bring him on from the bench then...

• Haha 1

Sorry, I'm critical   .... 100 percento.

I was keen to seen both Sorensen (in his preferred role) and Mumba given a full outing.

Even the slightest pointer for next season, or even this Summer's transfer requirements might have helped. 

Sentiment won't gain anymore PL points than either AT or MV will and a farewell party in a meaningless game at an empty Oakwell Stadium is hardly much to shout about.

Edited by BroadstairsR

3 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

I was keen to seen both Sorensen (in his preferred role) and Mumba given a full outing.

Even the slightest pointer for next season, or even this Summer's transfer requirements might have helped. 

Sentiment won't gain anymore PL points than either AT or MV will and a farewell party at an empty Oakwell Stadium is hardly much to shout about.

I mean, I get where you are coming from and all but we do have a whole pre season fixtures to get through in which we can rotate.Then again, given this match does mean nothing (Other than 'joining the 99 club' or whatever) it would have been nice to see some rotation. Who knows, after all I doubt neither Tettey or Vrancic have the legs to play the whole match, will probably be subbed off just after half time.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Sentiment won't gain anymore PL points than either AT or MV will and a farewell party in a meaningless game at an empty Oakwell Stadium is hardly much to shout about.

Miserable sod

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

He should be well warmed up coming back from Spain if Farke gets him off the bench today then.

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Would be great to see Tettey try and take a penalty 😁

Wrong game mate, egg chasing not for our Alex