Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

'Uddersfield v Bees

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well whatever the tape means it has not worked for him so far.

Edited by TIL 1010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on the Terriers, a win for them wil cheer me up no end after a last minute loss yesterday, Swansea defeat has gone some way.  But after two reverses I mean draws to teams on poor runs which gives the along come Norwich lets get a result more creedence.  And next up come Huddersfield on Tuesday who can get out of their own rut against the Bees and go to Carrow Rd and get stuffed hopefully.  Derby who won yesterday to halt their slide can now yield to the Canaries next Sat.

Have to start winning to keep championship light alive and keep Watford at arms length.  Sure Skippy and Jacob would love to win a medal. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Go on then Crabby spill the beans.

You don't need me to tell experienced fans what it means Tilly 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it mean hes got his leg taped, for some reason? 

Im only guessing............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Does it mean hes got his leg taped, for some reason? 

Im only guessing............

Is it duck tape

Quack Quack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vallejo off for Huddersfield already. Wonder what kind of injury that is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does everybody remember when Paul Merson the football pundit god stated that Brentford were the best team in the league by a margin? And do we remember the likes of @cambridgeshire canary agreeing with him?

Just sayin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huddersfield under a lot of pressure last ten minutes. Will do well to get to half time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Huddersfield under a lot of pressure last ten minutes. Will do well to get to half time.

Yeah, I can't see them holding out and they're not doing much going forward, Brentford look the better team, but the shooting in the final third has been pretty poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Icecream Snow said:

Yeah, I can't see them holding out and they're not doing much going forward, Brentford look the better team, but the shooting in the final third has been pretty poor.

Ref doing his best to help Huddersfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Does everybody remember when Paul Merson the football pundit god stated that Brentford were the best team in the league by a margin? And do we remember the likes of @cambridgeshire canary agreeing with him?

Just sayin'

Yes, we do. Beacause everytime Brentford ship a goal you mention it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, pete said:

Come on the Terriers, a win for them wil cheer me up no end after a last minute loss yesterday

 

Didn't know 1-1 was a defeat..... 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was a mad minute (hitting the post) but gives us hope for Tuesday if Huddersfield's defence is all over the shop like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

Well that was a mad minute (hitting the post) but gives us hope for Tuesday if Huddersfield's defence is all over the shop like that

Depends if we start converting most of our chances again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Well that was a mad minute (hitting the post) but gives us hope for Tuesday if Huddersfield's defence is all over the shop like that

I mean provided Pukki has been doing shooting drills since yesterday then sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean provided Pukki has been doing shooting drills since yesterday then sure

5661878_700b.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brentford taking over, can see a goal coming. At least they are winning something, have just taken the lead in”stupid haitcuts league” from Leeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...