lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Bristol City*****

Brizzle are so ****ing whingy. Glad the ref didn't fall for the fake head injury. He was about to get up before he noticed we still had the ball.

Lol, Hugill has scored twice as many times as he's controlled the ball this match.

Long may it continue!

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

I think that's about the 4th audible '**** off!' the microphones have picked up tonight 🤣

That's been one of the best bits of lockdown football - the sheer amount of swearing that goes on. Or indeed some of the comments made during play.

3 minutes ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

Get in there. A clean sheet would be nice

That's exactly what my missus said in bed last night....

Hugill the new Lineker! Goal poacher.....fair play you have to be there to score.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

That's been one of the best bits of lockdown football - the sheer amount of swearing that goes on. Or indeed some of the comments made during play.

Although the repeated 'apologies if you were offended by any of the language you just heard gets a bit annoying.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Agreed. It's a football pitch not a kindergarten

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Although the repeated 'apologies if you were offended by any of the language you just heard gets a bit annoying.

It gets interesting when I get annoyed on the football pitch - I speak native-standard German anyway, but know swear words / curse phrases in several other languages.

I really do like the Faroese phrase "helvitis spassari", meaning "f-u-c-k-ing moron!"

Two people to give credit to tonight who don’t always get a mention. Sorensen been excellent and the ref been the best if seen this season. Let the game flow.