lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Bristol City*****

Rupp, Dowell, and Martin back. Nice.

Got a suspicion Placheta's going to look good off the bench tonight. Giannoulis probably needs a bit more training time with the boys and will get the FA Cup tie, is my guess.

No surprises in that line up following the win on Saturday and a handy looking bench even with no Teemu or Christoph.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Got a suspicion Placheta's going to look good off the bench tonight. Giannoulis probably needs a bit more training time with the boys and will get the FA Cup tie, is my guess.

Still hoping we get so see both hernandez and placheta getting subbed on around the 70 against tired legs

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

I would imagine that he has to isolate. 

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

.........and a work permit

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pretty sure he needs a work permit first

He can still come here without a work permit methinks.

Giannoulis can’t play til the Middlesbrough game on Jan 30th at the earliest. His work permit should be a formality but it still won’t go through until early next week, ruling him out of the cup game.

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Still hoping we get so see both hernandez and placheta getting subbed on around the 70 against tired legs

Me too

No Quintilla in the squad, even though we have no other full-back cover? Can't understand why he'd be left out the squad if he has any future here after the arrival of Giannoulis.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

No Quintilla in the squad, even though we have no other full-back cover? Can't understand why he'd be left out the squad if he has any future here after the arrival of Giannoulis.

Xavi is still out due to Covid. Not sure if he’s still isolating or if he’s just recovering but either way Farke said yesterday that’s why he’s out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Covid, same for mumba

1 minute ago, Pukki Blinders said:

Xavi is still out due to Covid. Not sure if he’s still isolating or if he’s just recovering but either way Farke said yesterday that’s why he’s out.

isolating, as he tested positive last week - as is Mumba

20 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well at least one of them.

My only concern with the line-up is that it's probably not the one that's best suited for Hugill. Very much one that's suited for Pukki's movement.

30 minutes ago, paul moy said:
32 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Giannoulis probably needs a bit more training time with the boys and will get the FA Cup tie, is my guess.

I would imagine that he has to isolate. 

Has his registration and work permit gone through?

How's everyone's ifollow today? So far no commentary or chat sound. 

Edited by Harry53

24 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Ha, had totally missed the Covid thing somehow. Thanks to everyone who put me straight so quickly! 🙂

5 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Got thebackground noise and Radio Norfolk team on here .

All working now. I was in mute!!

• Haha 2

Interesting to see if Gibson can dominate Diedhiou and also would like to see how Mawson plays for Bristol City as I always thought he would go onto bigger and better things