A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

4 hours ago, Jools said:

Classy.. 😝

2f1b6c56-6acb-4ca7-b68e-e5dec20ff101-16209a55-ba2d-42c5-9952-ea6c67d0e5b4

Thar she blows......it's the white one !

penny.jpg

Edited by MooreMarriot

17 hours ago, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/daniel-morgan-murder-priti-patel-s-delay-of-report-into-police-corruption-suspicious-family-believe/ar-BB1gTTT0?ocid=msedgntp

Yet again Preeti Patel seeks to protect the corrupt rather than allow an "independent" inquiry publish it's findings. 

The independent panel have told her to sod off. Keep your eye on this. Murdoch's corrupting fingers are all over this and is part of the reason Patel is trying to keep a lid on it.

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

The independent panel have told her to sod off. Keep your eye on this. Murdoch's corrupting fingers are all over this and is part of the reason Patel is trying to keep a lid on it.

Indeed! It has long been claimed that certain newspaper journalists were in on the cover up. The idea that the Home Office needs to redact parts of the report to protect national security is as laughable as it is sinister. That the treasonous Patel is at the heart of another scandal is, of course, no surprise. I suspect Johnson thought it another of his "jolly japes" to put the morally putrid Patel in charge of the Home Office given her record for a total disregard of rules of conduct.

5 hours ago, horsefly said:

Indeed! It has long been claimed that certain newspaper journalists were in on the cover up. The idea that the Home Office needs to redact parts of the report to protect national security is as laughable as it is sinister. That the treasonous Patel is at the heart of another scandal is, of course, no surprise. I suspect Johnson thought it another of his "jolly japes" to put the morally putrid Patel in charge of the Home Office given her record for a total disregard of rules of conduct.

Masons, the lot of them.

8 hours ago, horsefly said:

At last! The police find a useful role for Patel as a road block

patel.jpg

What got you into public service Miss Patel? 

Well I'm a horrible **** and I wanted to make people's lives as **** as possible. 

• Haha 1

I think Martin Bashir now has the perfect credentials to be next Prime Minister. 

15 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think Martin Bashir now has the perfect credentials to be next Prime Minister. 

Current PM says people doing things that are not right should be held to account. Quite right, but of course the old saying ‘ those with glass houses should not throw stones ‘ springs to mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The whole story has been making me swear simply from the high levels of hypocrisy. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

The whole story has been making me swear simply from the high levels of hypocrisy. 

Join the club. I also heard Patel on the radio saying this issue raised serious questions about the conduct of the BBC. Yes! that's Preeti Patel, the woman found guilty of breaching the ministerial code for bullying, and the woman sacked for treasonous behaviour by May.

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Join the club. I also heard Patel on the radio saying this issue raised serious questions about the conduct of the BBC. Yes! that's Preeti Patel, the woman found guilty of breaching the ministerial code for bullying, and the woman sacked for treasonous behaviour by May.

A bit sweary but he's spot on. Why are these people still ahead??

• Thanks 1

Change the BBC to His-Tory Channel.

After all they are all raving Marxists. Look at that Huw Edwards. Bleddy Trotskyite. Dan Walker? KGB.

In fact, lets have Murdoch own the media. His newspapers were always honourable.

5 hours ago, Herman said:

Indeed pot kettle black ect.

The BBC should take "every possible step" to ensure that nothing like its deceit of the Princess of Wales to secure an interview ever happens again, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Your obsession with prostitutes says a lot more about you than the women and young girls you find the need to describe as prostitutes. First it was the young girl victims of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein who you described as "well paid prostitutes", and now you describe a female Labour politician as a "scouse hooker". You must make the women in your life very proud.

BTW thicko, Rayner was born and raised in Stockport.

Maybe RTB fancies her.

None of us are surprised that he knows what a Scouse hooker looks like.

You know when you hear about online/phone scams and you can't understand how people keep falling for it?⬆️

• Haha 1

Bloody hell! I've just done a bit of historical research and unbelievably it shows that opinion polls have this alarming tendency to change over the course of time. Often these changes in the polls correlate to the political events currently prevailing. Who would ever have thought such a thing was possible???

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

You know when you hear about online/phone scams and you can't understand how people keep falling for it?⬆️

Thankfully the pubs are open, go and have a pint.🍻 or even two.

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Often these changes in the polls correlate to the political events currently prevailing. Who would ever have thought such a thing was possible???

It must be all those people craving for someone else to buy them some golden wallpaper🤔

On 18/05/2021 at 18:07, keelansgrandad said:

Spoke to a chap at Golf today who wants to go visit Australia. The conversation got round to handling the pandemic and I criticised what the Government had done apart from the vaccine rollout.

He replied "Well Corbyn wouldn't have been able to do it as well"

So thats two things. SKS has been leader for a year and some people don't even know. Bit of blame attached to him and them I think. And Boris gets off the hook because someone not involved with it wouldn't have been as good as Boris.

What chance the world?

Corbyn still hasn't said if he has had the vaccine yet. A complete inability to come off the fence for anything.

10 hours ago, horsefly said:

Your obsession with prostitutes says a lot more about you than the women and young girls you find the need to describe as prostitutes. First it was the young girl victims of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein who you described as "well paid prostitutes", and now you describe a female Labour politician as a "scouse hooker". You must make the women in your life very proud.

BTW thicko, Rayner was born and raised in Stockport.

I didn't say she was a scouse hooker, I said she was dressed liked one. Perhaps English isn't your first language?

43 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Corbyn still hasn't said if he has had the vaccine yet. A complete inability to come off the fence for anything.

I mentioned Corbyn because of the stupidity of bringing him in to it. And now you have just played your Joker🃏🃏

• Haha 1