A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

His ex Press Secretary has said he is "Trumpian". A spoilt, egotistical, lying, corrupt individual who cannot take criticism or defeat. That is not the kind of spirit you need to run the country or to accept the will of others.

Thank goodness he has done this to finally prove to the world that he is nothing more than a big baby.

Are you saying he also has a huge stash of classified government documents in his bathroom?

20 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Are you saying he also has a huge stash of classified government documents in his bathroom?

Michael Gove is the one with the huge stash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another one goes. Three bye-elections now.

Much simpler just have a GE and get rid of them all at the same time.

Reset button.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Another one goes. Three bye-elections now.

Much simpler just have a GE and get rid of them all at the same time.

Reset button.

Oh no, not Nigel Adams. A political heavyweight that will be hard to replace. 

• Haha 4

It's amazing to see supposedly intelligent people fall into line with this idea Johnson has been 'undemocratically ousted.' He quit, he wasn't ousted and he quit because he's clearly worried he'd lose the democratic by-election, so hardly undemocratic. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, king canary said:

It's amazing to see supposedly intelligent people fall into line with this idea Johnson has been 'undemocratically ousted.' He quit, he wasn't ousted and he quit because he's clearly worried he'd lose the democratic by-election, so hardly undemocratic. 

Sadly instead of running the country competently were about to get another round of Tory infighting.

They desperately need a generation or two out of office to find or recall who and what values they stand for ..and it's not petty Brexity populists. That way lies extinction.

• Like 4

This is a conspiracy from a man who maintained whe wanted to serve the country. He has always and will continue to do whar serves him. His **** Dorries and batty boy Adams are going to look stupid when the House of Cards tumbles.

14 hours ago, Herman said:

Blimey!

Yep, it has obviously been a huge pleasure to see our cowardly ex-Prime Liar running away, frantically chucking his toys out of his pram and blaming, as he has consistently done, everyone except himself for the appalling behaviour and incompetence that has led to his disgrace - even now none of it was his fault apparently, he really is a complete t*sser.

However, the enjoyment was seriously marred (for me) by the really sickening announcement that the disgraced scumbag has been allowed by both Sunak and King Charles to award honours to other scumbags many of whom were complicit in Johnson's bad behaviour and by rights should be joining him on the naughty step.

It certainly reflects incredibly badly on Rishi “integrity, professionalism and accountability” Sunak and King Charles - of course we know that in Sunak's case he is simply too weak to stand up to Johnson and the Tories who still slavishly support him and the “integrity, professionalism and accountability” was an outright Trump/Johnsonism - a cheap headline which he had no intention or ability to deliver.

But what the King's excuse is I have absolutely no idea..............

Edited by Creative Midfielder
  • Like 2

He was given a carrier bag full of cash. Another over privileged idiot with his **** Camilla telling us how we should be living.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He was given a carrier bag full of cash. Another over privileged idiot with his **** Camilla telling us how we should be living.

While I wouldn’t disagree re Charles, I struggle slightly to see how anyone who strongly supported banning people from leaving their own homes for months at a time can be too worked up about someone with no real political power ‘telling people how to live’. 

12 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Yep, it has obviously been a huge pleasure to see our cowardly ex-Prime Liar running away frantically chuckings his toys out of his pram and blaming, as he has consistently done, everyone except himself for the appalling behaviour and incompetence that has led to his disgrace - even now none of it was his fault apparently, he really is a complete t*sser.

However, the enjoyment was seriously marred (for me) by the really sickening announcement that the disgraced scumbag has been allowed by both Sunak and King Charles to award honours to other scumbags many of whom were complicit in Johnson's bad behaviour and by rights should be joining him on the naughty step.

It certainly reflects incredibly badly on Rishi “integrity, professionalism and accountability” Sunak and King Charles - of course we know that it Sunak's case he is simply too weak to stand up to Johnson and the Tories who still slavishly support him and the “integrity, professionalism and accountability” was an outright Trump/Johnsonism - a cheap headline which he had no intention or ability to deliver.

I think the truth of the matter is that Sunak would love to deal with Johnson but he can't because he relies on Johnson supporters for his job. At the moment it is a political party split in half which is unable to govern effectively and has no aim other than surviving the day. This should be music to the ears of people who want an effective Government of any sort but there could be another 18 months of this nonsense and I wonder if the country can survive it. 

So that's Sunak’s excuse such as it is. The only excuse that the King has is that he's not very bright. 

2 hours ago, Well b back said:

Mogg warning Tories not to block Johnson’s return. Is he going to stand in Naddine’s seat ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65869516

Johnson's new house in Oxfordshire is about an hours drive from Dorries old constituency, the other route for him to get back into the HOC is the seat in Henley, the current MP is standing down at the end of this parliament.

28 minutes ago, benchwarmer said:

Did the BBC edit it out of the Saturday edition?

I'm not sure. My mate said they replayed it on the Today programme so it wasn't ignored.

And still they linger like a bad smell. But none of this Tory dark soap matters - their goose is cooked. 

Isabelle Oakeshott claimed on the Laura Kuenssberg politics show this morning that a number of names were removed from Johnson's honours list without his knowledge and it was not till the full list was published that he found out about it.  And that is what sent him into a rage and fuelled his determination to undermine Sunak in any way he can. All rather petty if true.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

This is a conspiracy from a man who maintained whe wanted to serve the country. He has always and will continue to do whar serves him. His **** Dorries and batty boy Adams are going to look stupid when the House of Cards tumbles.

Yeah, but Dorries is as thick as pig excrement. What baffles me is that his flaws that rendered him an extremely likely liability as a leader of a country were SO OBVIOUS EVEN VAR COULDN'T BLOODY MISS THEM and still he ended up lying and shambling his way into the top position whilst basically coming up with a video selection of bloopers that would be best summed up on Po/rnhub as "thick blond fu-cks whole damn country at once!"

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Yeah, but Dorries is as thick as pig excrement. What baffles me is that his flaws that rendered him an extremely likely liability as a leader of a country were SO OBVIOUS EVEN VAR COULDN'T BLOODY MISS THEM and still he ended up lying and shambling his way into the top position whilst basically coming up with a video selection of bloopers that would be best summed up on Po/rnhub as "thick blond fu-cks whole damn country at once!"

I think you may have stumbled upon a solution for our current political malaise.

VAR for politics, would be great at PMQ's, Lindsay Hoyle stopping proceedings whilst the Fact Checkers at Stockley Park review the statement made by the PM, the only downside would be that the session would probably last about 3 hours.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I think you may have stumbled upon a solution for our current political malaise.

VAR for politics, would be great at PMQ's, Lindsay Hoyle stopping proceedings whilst the Fact Checkers at Stockley Park review the statement made by the PM, the only downside would be that the session would probably last about 3 hours.  

Jacob - what's your favourite lie Boris? 

Boris - I don't tell lies! 

Jacob - that's my favourite too! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Aggy said:

While I wouldn’t disagree re Charles, I struggle slightly to see how anyone who strongly supported banning people from leaving their own homes for months at a time can be too worked up about someone with no real political power ‘telling people how to live’. 

Because certain things have to be done to protect the greater good. Charlie boy is happy to tell us one and all about frivolous things such as archictecture. I supported lockdown, I didn't initiate it.

5 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

About as much good as a nine bob watch Boris Johnson promise.

Peerless. Literally.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

About as much good as a nine bob watch Boris Johnson promise.

There is an excellent article in the Sunday Times today about Boris and his list. They suggest that he may not have read the rules. Shocking isn't it? I can't believe that a former PM would have so little attention to detail. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Peerless. Literally.

She is nothing like Dame

Not gonna be a peer 

Nadine is someone you can name

That's not gonna be a Dame.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

There is an excellent article in the Sunday Times today about Boris and his list. They suggest that he may not have read the rules. Shocking isn't it? I can't believe that a former PM would have so little attention to detail. 

He's never been big on detail, it contains too many inconvenient truths . . .

Edited by benchwarmer
  • Like 2