A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

Just now, Herman said:

Everyone's entitled to change their opinions. After watching the ****show of these last few years I'm surprised there aren't far, far more.

I was hating Tories before it was cool.

• Haha 2

I do like to hear that Starmer told Sunak at PMQs that all this Johnsonaboutery is distracting from running the country.  The Government front bench were looking for the escape tunnel.

Just heard Berkeley lie on BBC, they try to take you all as idiots. When talking about the Junior Doctors strike, he stated the nurses have accepted their award. This is not true, the government are implementing the payments / increases, the nurses have not accepted this deal. But some unions voted in favour I hear you say, yes but they were unions in the main made up of Admin, caterers, porters, HCA’s and the like.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Just heard Berkeley lie on BBC, they try to take you all as idiots. When talking about the Junior Doctors strike, he stated the nurses have accepted their award. This is not true, the government are implementing the payments / increases, the nurses have not accepted this deal. But some unions voted in favour I hear you say, yes but they were unions in the main made up of Admin, caterers, porters, HCA’s and the like.

Barclay has a nerve quoting Nurses anyway. Its Junior Doctors who have suffered the most because although have had increases, their workload has increased. Consultants won't work weekends except in A&E. But if they do, the yare paid enormous sums for one days work. So consequently, the load on Junior Doctors during working hours is appalling.

Yet idiots will readily say things like "The Government is working hard on blah blah blah".

Its 2023 and we still hav the privileged looking down on those who provide the wealth and service in this country.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Barclay has a nerve quoting Nurses anyway. Its Junior Doctors who have suffered the most because although have had increases, their workload has increased. Consultants won't work weekends except in A&E. But if they do, the yare paid enormous sums for one days work. So consequently, the load on Junior Doctors during working hours is appalling.

Yet idiots will readily say things like "The Government is working hard on blah blah blah".

Its 2023 and we still hav the privileged looking down on those who provide the wealth and service in this country.

Shoulda joined the NGA. Treble time on night rate and call money pro rata.

Happy days.

12 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Shoulda joined the NGA. Treble time on night rate and call money pro rata.

Happy days.

The National Graphical Association. The Kamikaze of the Union movement as it was known in the end. I had a lot of time for Billy Butcher at the local office but Tony Dubbins was just London, London, London. I once told him Mr Spock always said for the greater good but he had obviously never watched Star Trek.

Now all the ones left are in Unite.

When I was the Nationa lsecretary of the Printers Union in NZ, by law we had to alter our name to include Industrial Union of Workers. We objected because then we were a Trade Union with time served workers. I was originally a Compositor and now I bet there are more Pandas in the World.

I remember Bill Butcher. A decent bloke.

New technologies killed the old crafts but such is life.

Nadine demanding to know why she isn't a Peer so not resigning yet so she can use Parliamentary privilege to . . . 

make herself look even sillier.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Nadine demanding to know why she isn't a Peer so not resigning yet so she can use Parliamentary privilege to . . . 

make herself look even sillier.

Showing her true colours it seems. Imagine how foolish and let down you'd feel if you'd voted for her in mid Beds.

Then again I think that must also be true for many  who voted for this shower.

What will tomorrow's blue on blue civil war provide? Oh yes ... partygate !

• Like 1

I've just read a very brief summary of the Johnson report on the BBC website. A 90 day suspension was considered appropriate. 

The extracts I've seen are damning in the extreme. They've even stripped him of his members pass so he won't even be allowed back in the building. 

• Like 1

On 15/06/2023 at 09:26, dylanisabaddog said:

I've just read a very brief summary of the Johnson report on the BBC website. A 90 day suspension was considered appropriate. 

The extracts I've seen are damning in the extreme. They've even stripped him of his members pass so he won't even be allowed back in the building. 

Wha tis also significant in the report which Johnson and Rees Mogg conveniently forget tha **** wasn't just his evidence that condemned him. There were whistleblowers who spoke to the committee and told the real truth because their jobs don't depend on it.

Gove is a slimy toad, utterly despise the Tories, corrupt, self serving bunch of liars. Really think they've been utterly culpable in the demise of the country. I'm at a loss with politics full stop.

10 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Another by election. Four now. Tory resigns.

A big majority but LibDems could put up a decent fight here. Next door to Rees-Mogg as well.

Am I noting some of these by-elections have a strong chance of going Lib Dem? Not something Labour will be wanting as it will give people ideas.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Indy said:

Gove is a slimy toad, utterly despise the Tories, corrupt, self serving bunch of liars. Really think they've been utterly culpable in the demise of the country. I'm at a loss with politics full stop.

They wheel Gove out every time a crisis question needs answering. He wouldn't answer after scopolamine. hHe is a lifeless automaton who is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Idiot said on Sophy Ridge tha the is a clairvoyant and cannot predict the future. So I ask him him why he said all those things about how leaving the EU was best for the UK.

A liar forgets how many lies he has told.

Tory Party says  it hass discipliend dthosse who attended the party. Ttrouble is, who do you believe now? I would have thought that they were sacking offences. That is being mean, its just what would likely happen to other people in other professions.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Am I noting some of these by-elections have a strong chance of going Lib Dem? Not something Labour will be wanting as it will give people ideas.

I am struggling to understand what Labour are playing at the moment. They are reining back on what they have said recently. If they seriously want to win the next GE, the yahave got to starve the others of any criticism.

The Mirror 'party' video.

Each of the participants should be named and shamed on ALL including the Tory red-tops on the front page.

Literally they are truly 'enemies of the people'. 

They should also be expelled forthwith from the Tory party and any 'gongs' cancelled. A disgrace. 

Edited by Yellow Fever

50 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Stalin had a place for em.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

The Mirror 'party' video.

Each of the participants should be named and shamed on ALL including the Tory red-tops on the front page.

They should also be expelled forthwith from the Tory party and any 'gongs' cancelled. A disgrace. 

They were named to the police, but due to lack of evidence, those there and other Tories lying they were found not guilty. The police have now reopened this incident.

Surely as people clearly lied ( don’t they call it perverting the course of justice ) the police can bring much more serious charges against anybody who lied. If you cover for somebody with a lie when you get a speeding fine you are sent to jail.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Indy said:

When Gove speaks, he slithers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Does it matter? Genuinely.

They'll still be voted into power.

The real issue is that England haven't got a choice. It's either a right wing party or a soft right wing party. (Tories + Labour)

You're a lot better at politics than football. But then, I guess that's largely true of the Scottish, isn't it?

15 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

You're a lot better at politics than football. But then, I guess that's largely true of the Scottish, isn't it?

Well, England would be overrated at both.

• Like 2