A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

2 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

I have a soft spot for you, sucker.

Yes! I believe it's called a fontanelle.

Apparently there is now proof that Johnson knew not only of the original allegations, but also knew that he was found to have committed the initial allegations.

Wonder if he brings his children up in the same way ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Apparently there is now proof that Johnson knew not only of the original allegations, but also knew that he was found to have committed the initial allegations.

Meanwhile, in the Times, a demographer said BJ was a ROLE MODEL (fecking hell, I nearly died laughing) for having so many kids when putting an exceptionally bone-headed proposal in for those without kids to pay even more tax.

When your argument is buttressed on a regular philanderer being a "role model", it's flimsy beyond belief!

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Well b back said:

If he knew how many he had, I suspect so.

• Haha 1

Johnson just can't learn or be trusted to tell the truth at the outset. Lying is just a way of life for him and I guess his delinquent supporters now.

Chris Pincher: No 10 not telling the truth, says ex-senior civil servant

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62047883

The first right dishonorable MP that we need to resign is the MP for Uxbridge & South Ruislip. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Johnson just can't learn or be trusted to tell the truth at the outset. Lying is just a way of life for him and I guess his delinquent supporters now.

Chris Pincher: No 10 not telling the truth, says ex-senior civil servant

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62047883

The first right dishonorable MP that we need to resign is the MP for Uxbridge & South Ruislip. 

Where is he? Not flying around on holiday again?

22 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Where is he? Not flying around on holiday again?

A fraudster is always a fraudster. He's just trying to take the most he can get out of everybody - Tory donors, general public, Tory party. Most people have wised-up now up but not all.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 2

Apparently, Boris was told about Pilcher in 2019 but couldn't recall it.

So now we can add amnesia to the list of his faults.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whoever put the music to this...👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Whoever put the music to this...👏👏👏👏👏

I wonder who the assassin will be - perhaps all of them in the line of succession..... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

I wonder who the assassin will be - perhaps all of them in the line of succession..... 

Don't know about assassins but amazingly there have been any number of "pooper scoopers" still willing to defend big dog (this is the term being used for the daily sad cabinet minister who has to defend the increasingly indefensible - today it was Raab. ...check out his ITV morning news clip. Just incredibly dumb. Yet, still unable to take Nadine's crown...even more incredibly).

48 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Apparently, Boris was told about Pilcher in 2019 but couldn't recall it.

So now we can add amnesia to the list of his faults.

Truly abysmal human being one which doesn’t have any comprehension about his duty to the people to do the job we ask off him, it shouldn’t be up to the Tories to get him out, we the electorate should be allowed to request he step down now for the good of the country…….are there any decent politicians left in the UK? I really struggle to see any!

Edited by Indy

Just now, sonyc said:

Don't know about assassins but amazingly there have been any number of "pooper scoopers" still willing to defend big dog (this is the term being used for the daily sad cabinet minister who has to defend the increasingly indefensible - today it was Raab. ...check out his ITV morning news clip. Just incredibly dumb. Yet, still unable to take Nadine's crown...even more incredibly).

I think (hope) it all coming to almighty crunch tonight. Taxi for Johnson. It just can't go on like this.

It looks like the story I have been least interested in is the one that might actually bring the oaf down. 😀

12 minutes ago, Herman said:

It looks like the story I have been least interested in is the one that might actually bring the oaf down. 😀

I wouldn’t count on it, his cronies will all back him as they are all complicit in this three years of lies and miserable mistakes. There’s not one amongst them who are any better or have the balls to have a go!

• Like 1

The only person who can sack him is Her Maj and she ain't about to do that and Johnson has said countless times that he can't envisage any circumstances under which he would ever resign so sadly I too am not holding my breath.

28 minutes ago, Herman said:

He couldn't remember it. His words.

How interesting might it be if actually on this occasion he has spoken the truth! And it brings him down?

Because, after so many lies, so much bluster, it must be quite difficult to actually recall anything you've said or done. You literally have no real sense of reality. You can't see the truth even if it hits you in the face.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

Spot on YF. You've called it. Sajid Javed has just resigned.

Game of Skittles?

Edited by sonyc
Big Dog...soon Big Turd
  • Thanks 2

Et tu Brute!

Last rites about to be performed.

Just like NCFC managers, PM's eventually run out of road.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Spot on YF. You've called it. Sajid Javed has just resigned.

Game of Skittles?

Perhaps we're heading for a Tory 'Strike' to use a bowling term!

Sunak gone !

2 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Can someone please now call the vet for the big dog...it's getting inhumane. 🤣

Apples

How a shotgun works - Shooting UK

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3