Sign in to follow this  
BaltimoreBird

****Official match thread vs The Blades****

The players look shell shocked by the mere fact that Sheff U have just upped the tempo. Came out expecting more of the first half and now just getting blown away.

Absolute shambles of a 2nd half, just soft, pathetic from a few players there who sadly dont look up for the fight. Got their payday and their days out in the sun and are happy to go back to the championship. No way we are staying up with this attitude.

• Like 1

It is so easy to get angry and wound up at times. From a dominant team in the first half we just look awful now. Why? What happens to us that we play our way out of games.

• Like 1

First goal possession given away too cheaply. I hate it when we give possession away and then you're just waiting for the goal to come. There's no way we should have let that lead slip. Soft and naive. Not at the races after the interval. So frustrating. Kind of relieved my stream has gone down

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Onel is having a mare so why not get him off and bring on Todd? 

Agreed. Hopefully next sub

Certain relegation...if we keep on switching off like this

Edited by ROBFLECK
  • Like 1

Sh*t. Was listening to first half and we dominated n deservedly went in 1-0 up.

Just tuned in. Ffs why are we such a shambles.

The way we start the second half in almost every game is a huge problem and this is one I think can be laid at Farke's door. It nearly always takes us 10 minutes to get going after half time and we just come out sitting off and passive.. It really f**ks me off and today has completely turned the game on its head after we had worked so hard.

Uniteds players were out going through the drills at half time, you could see they were fired up for it and we’ve come out asleep. It’s been a shambolic second half 

I am angry @ the manager this time I'm afraid...he didn't do his job at HT imo...we just don't look up 4 it

Edited by ROBFLECK

20 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I know Max isn't the tallest or the strongest, but he has to at least put more pressure on his man than that.

Similar to VVD against Lewis opening game. Men against boys

Everton yesterday showed what a team in the bottom 3 had to do. Fight and determination from minute 1 to the end. Ron Saunders teams showed the same grit. Sadly, in this moment in time it appears we are not that type of team for this kind of battle.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

At half time we had got back into an area where we could see an escape. Within 10 minutes we look as sad team.

We just look so deflated when behind. Not just when we go behind but even today after initially taking the lead. Need a spark from somewhere otherwise it just seems like we are waiting for the last 10 mins when they will inevitably start sitting back.