Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

That penalty

No he won’t but it’s not the first time this idiot has performed to that level, why is it always us ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Just watched it over and over again, absolutely criminal refereeing.[/quote]
Agree. Absolute disgrace. He was a cretin all afternoon but at least there was the pretence of actual fouls when the Hull players got blown over by the wind every 5 mins. There''s no foul, there''s no Hull claims for the pen, the ball goes nowhere near the box. It''s just absolute nonsense on every level.

We pi**ssed him off with the pathetic always being late out for the second half. Hull were moaning to him as they waited and he couldn’t wait to get back at us.

I don’t understand the late coming out crap - it just fires up the opposition and annoys the officials.

As disgusting and a blatant piece of even-ing up as I''ve ever seen.....if a ref hasn''t got the balls to stand by the penalties he gave us without feeling he has to give the home side one to make up for it, don''t give ours in the first place.

An investigation should be made into what atkins said to the red at half time. .....and ref should be questioned as to the reasons behind that award.

Corruption has happened here and the football league should be made to answer as to whether that''s acceptable within their organisation

I would love to know what the ref saw. That is clearly a biased ref looking for something!?!? I don''t understand... I''d understand if it was in the Sunday football league I play in because half the referees are beyond useless.

Pretty awful refereeing. You can watch the replay as many times as you like - nothing happens.

It wasn''t a penalty. Just one person decided that. The authority ought to investigate him, his record and his allegiances. You have to say with everyone responding to this and forensically on TV it just is unfathomable. That referees, who are PAID to do a job are not accountable is one area that needs addressing. No comments from him, not even an apology.

It was a disgraceful decision, the ref just couldn’t wait to even things up.

I have to agree with this coming out for the second half late nonsense. Other than piss off the opposition players and officials, what does it achieve!? It’s almost an act of arrogance, which our performances can’t back up.

The ref did the motion of pulling after he gave it. If that''s what it was for every time the ball went in the box there should have been a penalty... Absolutely ludicrous decision.

Did the linesman see anything ?Dd the Hull players appeal for anything ?And does this not expose the nonsense of the TV monitor thing, as unless it is at every game it makes it redundant /

Even the Hull manager doesn''t have a clue why it was given, how often do you hear an opposition manager say something like that? Being so close to the start of the second half, it''s clear he was desperate to even things up, but it doesn''t matter as this will now be swept under the carpet and never investigated.

The Jerome overhead kick was ridiculous. This was probably worse as you cannot actually see anything at all and no one knows why a penis given except for the ref. One out of him, the lino and 22 players.