Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread - Cardiff

[quote user="Making Plans"]Isn''t it time for one of super subs to come off the bench or are we going to wait until it''s too late?[/quote]

Could be neither at this rate MP

i don''t know the answer the players are good enough

just not getting the best out of them and that comes down to Farke and Webber

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="hogesar"]Don''t normally post in these match threads (tend to be at the game). Not going to be making a habit out of it, I presume it''s always full of Reading fans gloating when we concede?[/quote]

Gloating? Do you understand the meaning of the word? Attack me all you want if it’s a way of venting your anger.

But at the end of the day, I’m pissed off with this continued mess... and I’d question fans like you who don’t appear to be.[/quote]How did you know he meant you ?I thought you weren''t a Reading fan.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="hogesar"]Don''t normally post in these match threads (tend to be at the game). Not going to be making a habit out of it, I presume it''s always full of Reading fans gloating when we concede?[/quote]

Gloating? Do you understand the meaning of the word? Attack me all you want if it’s a way of venting your anger.

But at the end of the day, I’m pissed off with this continued mess... and I’d question fans like you who don’t appear to be.[/quote]How did you know he meant you ?I thought you weren''t a Reading fan.[/quote]
[:D]

ref see''s pen nobody else see''s then doesnt see foul on Vrancic that everybody else see''ethis isn''t our season is it.

Farke really is clueless, no subs even though losing whilst Cardiff have made all three by 71 minutes

Love him or hate him I’d much rather have a real manager like Warnock than the Deutsch Disaster!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="hogesar"]Don''t normally post in these match threads (tend to be at the game). Not going to be making a habit out of it, I presume it''s always full of Reading fans gloating when we concede?[/quote]

But at the end of the day, I’m pissed off with this continued mess... and I’d question fans like you who don’t appear to be.[/quote]How did you know he meant you ?I thought you weren''t a Reading fan.[/quote]
[/quote]

Zzzzzz muppet. We’ve just conceded a 3rd and you want to concentrate on some pathetic game that involves me being a reading fan. Cool.

This season is a write off. Just hope we have enough to stay up

[quote user="ricardo"]ref see''s pen nobody else see''s then doesnt see foul on Vrancic that everybody else see''ethis isn''t our season is it.[/quote]
Such things that matches (and seasons) swing on. Kind of luck you get whilst up the top.

This is a different story. We haven''t taken the chances we made rather than not making chances to take. Don''t know the stats but I''ll wager we''ve at least had as many as them.

No point in complaining as we slip down the leagues, the board won''t listen, they also won''t sell and Webber will be smiling safe in the knowledge his job and substantial salary are safe!  [:(]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="hogesar"]Don''t normally post in these match threads (tend to be at the game). Not going to be making a habit out of it, I presume it''s always full of Reading fans gloating when we concede?[/quote]

[/quote]

Zzzzzz muppet. We’ve just conceded a 3rd and you want to concentrate on some pathetic game that involves me being a reading fan. Cool.[/quote]
Here, i''ll help you out.

What the hell. I can''t get to grips with this. It is now turning into a complete shambles.

This can''t go on and you can''t defend a coach who can''t read the game.

It''s a pity that guy at the AGM didn''t take him up on the offer of training at Colney.

82 minutes and 3-1 down and he goes like for like with Pritchard on for Maddison!

And there are idiots on this forum that say they would rather take League One than foreign investment! Guess what, you may get your wish in May if this clown carries on much longer!

Unbelievable defending. You can’t score an easier goal in the Championship. This is tragic. Lack the basics and all other qualities to succeed. Manager has to be replaced asap. This team is going downward.

No signs of better times.

[quote user="lincoln canary golden Coppel"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="hogesar"]Don''t normally post in these match threads (tend to be at the game). Not going to be making a habit out of it, I presume it''s always full of Reading fans gloating when we concede?[/quote]

[/quote]

Zzzzzz muppet. We’ve just conceded a 3rd and you want to concentrate on some pathetic game that involves me being a reading fan. Cool.[/quote]At last....a confession !Still don''t fret, you''ll be rolling in it now your bet''s come in.