Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread - Cardiff

Cannot be asked to watch it anymore. Murphy is Pants and i have lost count of how many times it breaks down when he has the ball !

[quote user="Nuff Said"]A point to the team second in the table is good isn''t it?[/quote]

If you get it, yes, however if you lose well ....

[quote user="JF"]I don’t know what the answer is. We’ve looked decent here but again we’re behind[/quote]Yep, that''s the worrying thing. Playing well, on top, could/should have been two ahead, but losing.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Lincoln is showing himself up for what he is. You shouldn''t be so restrained Hoggy![/quote]

I tell you what I am. A seriously pissed off supporter of this incompetently run football club.

I’m sick to death of it, but more so of the happy clappers still defending it.

Thread floodgates are opening.

We''re still in this but have to take chances if we get them.

Come on you Yellows OTBC ☺💛💚

Josh and Nelson f*cking up pretty much everything that comes their way.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Cannot be asked to watch it anymore. Murphy is Pants and i have lost count of how many times it breaks down when he has the ball ![/quote]

But he’s a potential 25 million pound player according to our great head coach 😂

Its almost like you don''t need to be clairvoyant to know whats going to happen. Its just a continual groundhog day.

I do know one thing. We won’t need to worry about the other Murphy leaving for brighter lights!

[quote user="GJP"]Josh and Nelson f*cking up pretty much everything that comes their way.[/quote]
Spot on. Otherwise a good performance.

Just how are we behind to a Cardiff side that obviously must be having an ordinary night?

Reed seems in control in midfield, Murphy and Oliveira are finding space. Defending from set pieces is rubbish again of course.

But nothing is happening.

Is it the players or the coaching?

I just don''t get why we are like this.

Don''t normally post in these match threads (tend to be at the game). Not going to be making a habit out of it, I presume it''s always full of Reading fans gloating when we concede?

[quote user="hogesar"]Don''t normally post in these match threads (tend to be at the game). Not going to be making a habit out of it, I presume it''s always full of Reading fans gloating when we concede?[/quote]

Gloating? Do you understand the meaning of the word? Attack me all you want if it’s a way of venting your anger.

But at the end of the day, I’m pissed off with this continued mess... and I’d question fans like you who don’t appear to be.

Cmon yellows, we''re still in this, get Jerome on though please as Nelson is having a shocker

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Just how are we behind to a Cardiff side that obviously must be having an ordinary night?

Reed seems in control in midfield, Murphy and Oliveira are finding space. Defending from set pieces is rubbish again of course.

But nothing is happening.

Is it the players or the coaching?

I just don''t get why we are like this.[/quote]

I thought the Deutsch Wundaboy had sorted out the defence though?

Laughing stock. Lack of effort and football understanding. As a defensive unit this is very very poor. This can’t go on any longer. No steel, not capable of keeping a lead. This is naive junior football. The team is in trafic state and has been a loooong while. The players lack a lot of football understanding both defensively and going forward. They shoot when they are out of balance when they could easily have passed the ball to a player in a better position a lot of times. Very frustrating. Lack the call in the right situation and to calm when they should clear. Big big problems and there is a lot of things lacking to become a top Championship side.

[quote user="lincoln canary golden Coppel"][quote user="westcoastcanary"]Lincoln is showing himself up for what he is. You shouldn''t be so restrained Hoggy![/quote]

I tell you what I am. A seriously pissed off supporter of this incompetently run football club.

I’m sick to death of it, but more so of the happy clappers still defending it.[/quote]Why''s that ? You did lump on Cardiff when we were ahead ? Right ?