Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

Jake Humprey interview

Someone i know was on the same Club Canary as TNC for one of the away matches, and he spent the most of the journey home working on the videos etc he had taken that day. 
Even if you dont like the end result, you have to admire the effort, and dedication.   

To be fair apart from maybe 2 posters no one has criticised the work rate, theory or effort behind any of the fan run opinion stuff so not sure why everyone is desperate to make a massive deal out of it.

[quote user="hogesar"]To be fair apart from maybe 2 posters no one has criticised the work rate, theory or effort behind any of the fan run opinion stuff so not sure why everyone is desperate to make a massive deal out of it.[/quote]Yes but it''s sad that it''s the normal now to sneer and try to dismantle anyone''s effort to do something different, not just Jack Reeve.I supppose at least we do know that those peoples efforts wouldn''t be any better that''s for sure.

Im happy to admit its a considerably better production than anything I would manage to produce, 

At first I found Jack annoying, but I came to the conclusion that I was more annoyed that I wouldn''t have the confidence and resources to do what his is doing. Love him or hate him, Jack is providing next generation material and I think it''s a good platform for the fans to enhance their relationship to the club. I think the channel still has a lot of potential and now you are seeing the likes of Jake Humphrey in it and Mitchell Dijks promoting it on his instagram. Fair play to Jack, I think he goes about his business in an almost professional style I read comments of fans from other clubs complimenting him and our club. The guy is still learning and he will only get better, I will always support people who promote our club in a decent manner. Credit where credit is due.

Well said Green and Yellow fever, its easy to watch things like these productions and find bits to complain about, much harder to compliment, at least the lad is having a go, and doing a bloody good job along the way.

Yeah but that''s kinda my point Smithy, it''s not the norm! Accounts for about 5% on this thread! :)

People are too scared to be different, to stand out.
easier to play it safe.
So whilst its content is not my bag, I respect Jack for having a go, ans wish him well.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="morty"]Great stuff, now you''ve set Lakey off whining...[/quote]To be honest, someone breathing could set Lakey off :P[/quote]

Depends which end they''re breathing out of....

This assumption that Greavsy is Smudger which has been mentioned on a few threads now i think can be put to bed as a good friend of mine who happens to be Smudgers brother was today attending his mothers funeral in Leicester so i think it is fair to assume Smudger was there as well but Greavsy has been on here virtually all day and evening posting away.

A fine bit of detective work, and possibly more personal info than you should be blabbing on a public forum?

Cheers Til, I have never claimed to be anyone else, others have made that assumption/accusation.

morty wrote the following post at 09/02/2017 11:58 PM:

A fine bit of detective work, and possibly more personal info than you should be blabbing on a public forum?

Or you could believe me when I said I wasn''t him, but that would mean you were incorrect, and wouldn''t massage your self importance.

Good for Jack. Finding Norwich city helped him through a tough time in life and his coverage while pretty intense in volume, (like discussing every single suspension or injury in a new blog...) is quite interesting.

I have no issues with him posting a link to it here either, he''s hardly spamming the site, it''s helpful to hear what his latest content is now and then.

I''d imagine some people will struggle to accept the direction modern football support is taking with memes and blogs etc. and yes a load of it is really irritating but it''s pretty cool what Jack is doing and he''s growing and improving at it the more he produces.

I don''t really have a problem with the videos- they aren''t for me but each to their own. I do find it frustrating that Radio Norfolk keep having him to give us his opinion when he has no more insight or knowledge than any other fans. There was a moment before the Blackburn game where you had him and Rob Butler talking to each other which was just two blokes with no actual analysis to offer talking to each other. If I wanted that I''d just go to the pub.

Great to see yet another thread ending in the predictable manner with all the usual suspects making an appearance.

I take it the mock outrage from yesterday has now cooled? Pity, I was expecting an appeal fund to be launched to help restore some shattered confidence.

Just because the poster is a plucky young chap seeking to find his way in the big bad world doesn''t mean he is immune from criticism or ridicule, and especially not for those reasons (if he really wants to be a credible journo in the future I''m sure he recognises, and accepts this).

I wonder whether the same posters that were so outraged by the responses would have been so outraged had they fundamentally disagreed or disliked the content of the clip?

For VanWink''s benefit, I didn''t watch the clip and therefore didn''t comment upon it, just on the reaction of some posters to other posters.

Apples