Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

Jake Humprey interview

Couple of points Mildred.

1. Where have told anyone how to behave?

2. I must have missed the post where you were declared in charge of the forum. Obviously if you could forward it on I''d duly conform.

3. Your view, whilst important to yourself is of absolutely no interest or value to me.

4. Nearly time for your afternoon nap?

Which responses Apples?

I assumed you were having a go at Diannes defence of the OP.

Please clarify?

Shame they didn''t get used as a dream catcher 48 Ish years ago!!

Here''s a though, instead of scoring points, and massaging your own self importance, why not try answering a question.

Tired''s Post-Match Thread Report:

Both sides gave 110% today in this game of two halves but had to share the spoils in a thrilling encounter.

Negativity went on the offensive early on, sporting an attacking 4-3-3 formation. Star strikers Syteanric, CanaryKing and Tim Dawson were firing on all cylinders and gave their side a convincing and not undeserved lead at half-time.

Positivity simply had to make an adjustment at the break or risk being humiliated, and they did, bringing on Diane after the interval. This change sparked an extraordinary comeback for Positivity. They dominated the second half, eventually equalising late in the game through VanWink. Negativity clearly tired after 60 minutes and will feel fortunate to have escaped with a point.

It was a superb game for the neutrals, in spite of Referee Greavsy''s unsubtle and bizarre attempts at disrupting the play.

Thanks tired, appreciate the name check in there, but resent being called a referee.

A good write up though, 10/10 for effort.

You know when you come on a thread hoping someones decided to finally flounce off and give it up for a day?

Yeah, that.

It''s always the same - some people haven''t progressed from trying to rule the school playground.  If anyone dares to something a little different or out of the ordinary, out they come...     The lad is young and ethusiastic about reporting and the media and what he is doing will help him enormously in such a competitive field. The more he learns about how to be comfortable in front of a camera or microphone,  the better he will eventually be.  It''s not all good stuff atm, but a lot of it is and I admire his enthusiasm and  drive to succeed.

@ Hogesar

Been bullied off you mean?

Ain''t gonna happen.

Not a victim, before that gets banded about.

@ Hogesar

Been bullied off you mean?

Ain''t gonna happen.

Not a victim, before that gets banded about.

So please explain why you, Mildred have the right to pass your opinion on EVERY post but no one else is allowed to comment?

#Unjust.

Not holding my breath for a reply.

And back to the question.

I know youre not used to having your self appointed authority questioned, but go on try a reply.

It is a discussion forum after all.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Lakey whining ? Pretty much praising to be fair .[/quote]

Indeed, I have nothing but praise for the lad.   Morty is just doing what he always does when he thinks he is being undermined - resorts to put downs.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Lakey whining ? Pretty much praising to be fair .[/quote]

Indeed, I have nothing but praise for the lad.   Morty is just doing what he always does when he thinks he is being undermined - resorts to put downs.

[/quote]
Do you think Lakey? Glad someone else has noticed! ;-) 

[quote user="Diane"]A cringeworthy thread in my opinion.

Here we have a young lad working hard to make a name for himself and all he gets are nasty comments.

Video was nothing like paint drying for me, I really enjoyed it and thought the lad had done well to get the interview with Jake in the first place.

Hopefully for his sake he wont share on here anymore.[/quote]Agree with you on this Diane.He works hard on his videos which as you say are quite entertaining. Obviously he''s hoping to get noticed and progress from there but by doing this stuff he gives us another angle to watching Norwich City. He''s quite willing to voice a critical opinion and is certainly no '' happy clappy ''. What''s wrong with that ? As people have said before constructive criticism is fine but why slag it off just for the sake of it ?It''s all very well picking things to pieces and like those who moan about Canary Call all I''d say is if you can do better just do it.Strangely that never seems to happen.....

Delighted to see some new platforms for City Lakey and even more happy to see young ambitious fans giving it a go!

There have been other platforms such as Norwichtalk launched which had excellent IT support but have failed, I really do support new initiatives like this his.

Ps

This is not a pop a Morty who I''m sure did his best to make Norwichtalk a success.