Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

Jake Humprey interview

As much against the grain as it goes, I agree with you, although somehow guess we are looking in different directions.

😊😊😊😊

Sorry number 9 but this forum already has its attention seeking poster, and he gets very tetchy if he doesn''t get his own way.

Its hilarious / tragic that when I''m not around you''re nowhere to be seen, then as soon as I post, you''re on every thread.[:D]

That would depend on your selective viewing really.

You obviously missed the comment from Tilly last night, when he said I''d been posting all eve, and you (as you said on a post) were out. Very selective.

Yet again, I''m sorry to tell you, but it''s not all about you, no really it isn''t.

Attention seeker does like attention.

What''s up, no longer in control, bless.

Maybe you''ve set up a spoof account so you can increase your posting count, and raise your already self inflated opinion of your self.

Oh but if you had, you wouldn''t post this.

Or would you??

All very interesting......

Can someone help...my combi irony/lack of self-awareness/hypocrisy/whiny-detector has just spectacularly exploded after Greavsy''s effort there.

And I''d only just got it repaired after last time.

Apples

morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 3:03 PM:

I''m laughing at you, not with you.

Well I''ve had a good look, and I certainly can''t find a fu(k to give.

Rest assured I''ll you know when I come across one, but don''t hold your breath.

[quote user="Greavsy"]morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 3:03 PM:

I''m laughing at you, not with you.

Well I''ve had a good look, and I certainly can''t find a fu(k to give.

Rest assured I''ll you know when I come across one, but don''t hold your breath.[/quote]Awww, I made you use a swear[:(]I''m popping out again, hope you''ll be okay.I look forward to all the insightful football discussion you have while I''m away, because thats what its all about. It surely can''t just be about following me from thread to thread, can it?[:)]

As I said before, continue to use your selective viewing to match whatever argument you want to have on any given day.

The really sad thing is, I''m doing this for a laugh, you''ve been doing it seriously for the last 13 years, and I actually find that very sad.

Have fun out, missing you already!