Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

Jez Moxey

Apparently was milling about waiting for Neil to finish his interviews accordingly to the radio

May be a normal thing, but Neil''s interview came across as though he''s a beaten man,probably didn''t help having a CEO lurking

And there''s me hoping someone could post his in car dinner for today? Was it a 14" pizza with extra CHEESE?

This guy is about as talented as Doncaster, one of those who have got in after scouring Europe taking time to get the right man. It must have been hard to find someone devoid of any personality, someone to tow the line and not demand too much.

Still see him as a massive step down from McNally. Won''t act until pushed by the fans.

Jez was hanging around to see if AN wanted all his scampi, if he didn''t then he would be in there. Maybe like the manager Jez needs someone to come in and give him a hand as he doesn''t know what to do either

I agree. AN sounded like a dead man walking. His admission that the 11 men didn''t start well for first 20 minutes was astounding. An amateur manager knows that you have to gee up the players to start an away game fast and on the front foot. If he can''t do that then please let me have a go. I''ll kick some backsides and give it a right go. I''ll have a rolling contract and they can sack me after 1 game. At least I will live comfortably on the settlement.

I still blows my mind that there were people who wanted McNally gone.... well now we get to enjoy an alternative. Yes Mcnallt appointed Neil, but we knew he was willing to do what what had to be done.

So far Moxey appears to have done nothing but tow the party line, avoid difficult press interviews and then not even put his name to the apology about the FA prices. Not a good start.

Tiger, you''re right, a lot of the current problems stem from DM, but as the saying goes, ''absence makes the heart grow fonder''. The manager himself has said that the problems within the club run deeper than just relieving him of his job, these problems were not of Moxeys making. However, I am less than enamoured with our current CEO for his lack of action in this regard.

The guys immaculate. How on earth is any of this his fault? Today we were cheated by an incompetent referee and a lack of dicipline by Nelson - nothing to do with Jez.

Poxey has nothing to do with selling players then? He''s not negotiating with Swansea over Olsson, he couldn''t have put it off by a week?

Nah I''m not biting!

I dislike Moxey but it''s completely unwarranted. He must just have a very dislikeable face and/or personality.

[quote user="True Grit"]The guys immaculate. How on earth is any of this his fault? Today we were cheated by an incompetent referee and a lack of dicipline by Nelson - nothing to do with Jez.[/quote]you forget that extra player they had, the one from Barnsley(though I doubt many others won''t forget !)

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]For god sake, I''m no Moxey advocate but anyone would think DM was some sort of god. A hell of a lot of the current problems were inherited from him. Take your damn blinkers off[/quote][Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Year of the tiger"]For god sake, I''m no Moxey advocate but anyone would think DM was some sort of god. A hell of a lot of the current problems were inherited from him. Take your damn blinkers off[/quote][Y][/quote]The main requirements for the job of NCFC Chief Exec are the ability to smooth talk Delia, spin a good yarn and lie with a straight face.

[quote user="canarycop"]I agree. AN sounded like a dead man walking. His admission that the 11 men didn''t start well for first 20 minutes was astounding. An amateur manager knows that you have to gee up the players to start an away game fast and on the front foot. If he can''t do that then please let me have a go. I''ll kick some backsides and give it a right go. I''ll have a rolling contract and they can sack me after 1 game. At least I will live comfortably on the settlement.[/quote]

He has been a dead man walking for almost three months. Unfortunately, Mrs. and Mr. Delia, Poxey and the Dancing Queen appear incapable of seeing what''s in front of their eyes.